Low-Ki retires

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
- Former ROH champion Low Ki has announced his retirement from pro wrestling. The thirty-four year-old, who worked as Kaval in WWE, posted the following to Twitter:

LOW-KI ロウ・キー セカイノ戦士 ✔ @OneWorldWarrior
Due to @alljapan_pw not honoring their contractual obligations of medical care after being injured in AJPW, I'm retiring from Pro Wrestling

One of the best to never truly make it big?

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Wow, this does come as a bit of a shock. He is still some what young enough to make an impact in the business, but I guess I can understand why he is deciding to call it a day. I remember when he won the X-Division title from Joe on Impact. That was during Joe's undefeated streak (even though he had lost a few triple threat matches, his losses never counted since he was never pinned or submitted, Bullshit TNA reasoning) during an triple threat match. I loved his entrance them in TNA and thought he was going to be a stong hold in the X-Division for a while... Damn, TNA made some piss poor decisions in 2006. Hard to believe that was over seven years ago...