• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live WWE Money in the Bank Discussion Thread - Saturday July 2nd

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think they leave it up to the announcers but I'm not sure. I think Pat has said before he never knows what's gonna happen but Cole does. And JR has said before he's always in the dark I think

Cwalker

I distinctly remember reading in JR’s book that he only knew who was going over but that’s probably because he was a part of creative.

I think for the most part, the announcers go in blind

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I distinctly remember reading in JR’s book that he only knew who was going over but that’s probably because he was a part of creative.

I think for the most part, the announcers go in blind

He's mentioned he's completely blind in AEW as well, I think Pat has mentioned not knowing shit too. Cole I wanna say has said before he actually does know tho usually (doesn't mean he knew this one still) and I swear I remember someone in WWE saying they're basically given the choice

Cwalker

Cole knowing would explain his sometimes dry commentary. But it might be situational. Something’s he may be kept in the dark on.

Look at how energetic he was when Cena and Brock came back last year. I’m convinced he didn’t know about those