SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, October 20th 2023: IYO SKY defends her title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Know what the 3 of us got in common?

We’re 3 GOATs
I mean I'm sure being part of the Anoa'i family helps and being Ric Flair's daughter. Not sure who you're related to. I like that c walk song

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

This would kind of indicate no WarGames then right. Although they did say let the GAMES begin :hmm:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I agree. Literally at the other survivor series, they wouldn’t even acknowledge the winning teams at the next shows and act like nothing happened. The winning members didn’t get title shots, recognition, nothing.

Reactions: Tyler2

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
I could see Team Raw vs Team Smackdown in WarGames. Imagine KO being on the same team as The Bloodline :garrett2

Reactions: Hoss

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I could see Team Raw vs Team Smackdown in WarGames. Imagine KO being on the same team as The Bloodline :garrett2
Yeah, I made that same guess. Definitely think it could happen, where maybe KO is some how forced to join with a promise of a a chance at Roman if Smackdown wins

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Shotzi and Yim beat Isla & Alba in the dark match, I hope they bring back the girls on TV soon.

• Sad
Reactions: Tyler2

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Shotzi and Yim beat Isla & Alba in the dark match, I hope they bring back the girls on TV soon.
Honestly I wish Alba and Isla stayed separate, I really enjoyed their feud earlier in the year

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Friday night's episode of WWE SmackDown averaged 2.253 million viewers on Fox. That's down 6.8 percent from the previous week's season premiere episode and is the second-lowest audience total for the show since September 8.

SmackDown finished first on network television with a 0.59 rating in the 18-49 demo, but it was fourth on all of TV behind two MLB League Championship Series playoff games as well as an MLB post-game show.

SmackDown's demo rating was down 4.8 percent from last week and is the second-lowest for the show since August 18.

As compared to the same week in 2022, SmackDown's overall audience was up one percent while the 18-49 rating was up 13.5 percent.

Listed below are the last 11 weeks of overall viewership and 18-49 demo ratings for SmackDown, along with the 10-week averages in both categories. This week's show was down 2.9 percent in overall viewers and down 6.3 percent in 18-49 as compared to the recent averages.

sd-ratings.webp