SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, August 28th, 2020: Universal Title contract signing set

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
I'm really digging SD as I have been for ages , AJ, Jeff now Roman , good times! Really liked hardy Shinskue then Sammy comes out with the IC title, im like ok this looks decent, it was a good start to the show, with vimce he always books his top stars sweet but the others are booked crap, waited all show for a minute and half segment of Roman pooking as good as ive seen him, h3yman comes on the screen i popped, this is where I'm like vince see you haven't lost the plot, But he needs to stay clear of roman against brock, that is where things will go shit if he does, we had the shitfest a few years back there both now booked as monster even lesnar was to go back as a tweener , feuding over heyman would be shit, i have had to wait five years to finally see roman get over, I've always liked him, i can understand the logic, like his tee states wreck everybody and leabe, heyman does the talking roman does the wrecking, good start. I still am confused how can The Fiend be a bwbyfae there is no logic in that, he doesnt speak, keep hearing the wywtt family 2.0,with his real life brother bo dallas, alexa and lars sullivan, then I saw abyss was mentioned, I hope they come out to protect the fiend tonight there is my point how can the fiend be a face with those characters wouldn't make sense,

Can't wait to see the ME tonight, im actually excited to watch wwe again!!

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler