SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, August 14th, 2020: Tri-brand battle royal to determine Bayley's challenger at SummerSlam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
The beginning was ok, nice to see Big E finally getting a push, then retribution coming out was ok,

The women's battle royal was sweet, nice to see tegan out there, was a bit of a clusterfuck but hey im happy asuka is fighting for both titles, i wonder if this could turn into a triple threat at summerslam?

Sheamus match was boring. The best wrestler in wwe AJ Styles facing Jeff Hardy will be sweet, nice to see Joseph Park, will abyss be making a appearance, looking forward to this match!!

Finally got to see BigE again against Johhnny ten names, was a solid matxh, shinskue v Gran metallic was ok, so I guess we are getting the wrestling purist and the king of strong style v lucha house party, yay lol.

Braun looked Jacked, alexa is so lush, braun having a bald head suits him, this is gonna be the wyatt/strowman family reunion , alexa becoming sister abagail should be fun, if it happens, braun was sweating like he had just ran a marathon!

Best show all year by far.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
nikkibella
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
yUZITLS
AJ Styles (and Joseph Park) was the highlight of Smackdown for me. The way he is a heel, then shows respect to Jeff Hardy before he snaps back in to being a heel again was so well done. Plus the "I'm going to erase Jeff....PERM. MARKER!?!?".

Mandy and Sonya feud is interesting again. Asuka now having two opportunities to win a Championship is interesting too. Surely she wont lose twice. Surely.

Strowman vs. Wyatt probably should have ended by now but I like where they are going with Strowman. It adds to The Fiends reputation of causing people to change.

Big Es speech backstage got me motivated. lol

Their was some stupid or boring things (like Nikki acting like she didn't know that Alexa was standing close to her in the same area or Cole and Graves acting like they couldn't just walk 10 steps to warn the wrestlers about Retribution being backstage) but this was a solid show. Smackdown has improved.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yep that used to be Abyss lol. He did do a good job in the role though. I would love to see him wrestle some time.