Raw Live Raw thread, July 18th 2022: Logan Paul comes calling for The Miz on Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I don’t “refuse” to give others a chance. I have other shit to do in my life than watch wrestling.
So Monday is your only free night? No DVR? Like I’m just curious, not trying to be rude or anything. But like, I think you should at least give other companies a chance. Hell some are YouTube based. Like MLW and NWA. Both of which are less than an hour long. Not sure what happened to DPW being on there, maybe someone else does since I forgot to keep up with it lol. Then even if you don’t got DVR, for stuff like AEW and Impact it’s on sites to find it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Even with competition from the Home Run Derby knocking Raw to fourth place last night, Raw's ratings were up from last week, averaging 1.77 million viewers overall and drawing a 0.46 rating in 18-49.

The episode was built around a Miz TV segment with Logan Paul, held for last, and on a tougher night than last week, Raw was up three percent in viewers, up five percent in 18-49, and up three percent in 18-34.

The hope was for Paul's appeal to boost younger viewership. Hour three doing a 0.32 rating in 18-34, and showing unique growth of 16 percent from hour two to three in women 12-34 while men 12-34 dropped 10 percent in the same period, close to usual, shows that Paul was a strong draw with younger women. Women 35-49 fell like a normal three-hour show would during the same period.

Raw was way down from last year, due to that being the first Raw in front of an arena with fans since the pandemic, plus bringing in John Cena and Goldberg for the show.

As compared to last year, Raw was down eight percent in viewers and down 18 percent in 18-49, but it stayed the same in 18-34. Factoring in the drop in homes with cable, the real figures would be three percent down in viewers, 14 percent down in 18-49, but five percent up in 18-34.

Home Run Derby won the night with 6.02 million viewers and a 1.72 rating in 18-49 on ESPN, and another 858,000 viewers and a 0.23 in 18-49 on ESPN2. The pre-show for Home Run Derby was second at 3.89 million viewers and a 1.13, while a Derek Jeter documentary coming off Home Run Derby was third with 1.84 million viewers and a 0.57.

Raw was third in women 18-49, fourth in men 18-49, fourth in 18-34, third in women 12-34, and fifth in men 12-34.

Miz & Mrs was 14th for the night with 571,000 viewers and a 0.18 in 18-49. Viewers were down 15 percent from last week and 18-49 was down 10 percent. In the time slot, Miz & Mrs was second behind the Jeter documentary.

Aside from baseball-related shows on ESPN, Raw also beat everything on network TV except The Bachelorette on ABC in 18-49.

For total viewers, Raw was 13th on cable, behind baseball and news.

First-to-third hour movement saw women 18-49 drop five percent, men 18-49 grow four percent, women 12-34 grow 32 percent, and men 12-34 grow 16 percent. People over 50 fell five percent. All of those numbers are far lower declines than normal, so hour three was far more attractive to a WWE viewer than usual.

The three hours were:
  • 8 p.m. 1.78 million viewers
  • 9 p.m. 1.81 million viewers
  • 10 p.m. 1.70 million viewers

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler