• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, February 8th, 2021: WWE Champion Drew McIntyre to address Sheamus on Raw

DammitC

Daniel Bryan from WWE, Kenny Omega (or Chris Jericho going by an all-timer) from AEW, and Tetsuya Naito from NJPW :trips8

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
@DammitC Daniel Bryan smart choice, however Kenny while he may have in ring skills and physical charisma has zero Verbal Charisma and Character

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Honestly tho the Bryan Fandom is the biggest swerve for me. I told you he was over outside of the bubble all those years ago Deezy :side:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Chris said:
Honestly tho the Bryan Fandom is the biggest swerve for me. I told you he was over outside of the bubble all those years ago Deezy :side:
and what did we learn? The chant was over outside....because fan athletes started doing it and it caught on.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It was because of his VERBAL CHARISMA don't make me sick him on you with the numbers dammit