205 Live Lince Dorado WWE Career +======+ A totally unbiased review by Blaine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Yeah, Imma watch every Lince Dorado WWE Match and rate it The first match

Cruiserweight Classic First Round: Lince Dorado vs Mustafa Ali

Jul. 20, 2016

Ali from Pakistan
Dorado from Puerto Rico

Mustafa Ali looks like generic jobber 32. Cool outfit tho. Lince Dorado looks like a true king.

Ali looking brutal at the start. Ali is really dominating the beginning part of this match. Dorado is moving really smoothly but he can't get the advantage over Ali. Ali botching (?) a move? Not looking good for Dorado. Moonsault Reversal from Dorado got him the advantage. Great Springboard Dropkick and Headscissors off the apron. Crowd chanting Holy S#!*. Dorado is really impressing me. Almost won with a Flying Crossbody. WHAT THE! A Beautiful Springboard Reverse Hurricanrana. Surprised that didn't win the match. AND ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL MOVE! A Springboard Spanish Fly from Ali. If this was my first match watching both men, I would think they'd be future champs. Lince Dorado hits a Shooting Star Press after reversing a Reverse 054 for the win.

Great match overall. Had some good spots, didn't feel too polarizing. Didn't feel like spots just to have spots. Could have done with less with those spots, but it was a good 6 minute bout. A short bout I recommend.

Blaine Rating {Outta 5}

2.5/5​

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler