Lil Wayne Plans To Retire From Music To Focus On Skating And Sports Announcing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
arts_49628.jpg

Over the past few years, Lil Wayne has gotten obsessed with skateboarding. From building skate parks to practicing new tricks backstage, he wants to be “vital†in that large, thriving community, and if his current plans remain unchanged, that quest will lead him to drop music after Tha Carter V in order to get more invested in skating and another hobby he’d like to turn into a career.

Here’s what Lil Wayne told Sway Calloway during a recent interview with MTV about what he sees for himself in the future…

â€I’d be a skater/sports analyst. My day job will probably be sports analyst and I’ll skate all night instead of being in the studio all night.â€

The sports analyst career might seem like a crazy pipe dream, but the mogul is actually taking steps to make it happen. He’s partnered with Nelly, and the two rappers are working on a sports show. They haven’t signed on with a network yet, but they’re hoping to create some good content to prove just how knowledgeable and entertaining they can be.

With his recent passing of Elvis Presley as the artist with the most Hot 100 chart appearances, it’s understandable that Weezy would want to try his hand at something new. Talking about sports takes a unique skill set and plenty of time to work out the kinks. Maybe he’ll prove a natural, or maybe he will not. Regardless, betting against Lil Wayne has proven to be a disastrous idea plenty of times in the past, and there’s no reason to think he can’t climb this mountain as well.

cinemablend

YaY!

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Honestly I wish he would just go away and quit polluting the minds of people with his crappy music and image.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

The Viper

Reaction score
Since I'm still a fan of Lil' Wayne (even though he's been horrible lately), I just hope Tha Carter V is fantastic so if this story is true, he can go out with a bang.

Then he can go do whatever he wants outside of rap.

Castiel

Reaction score
I feel like I should shed a tear of joy. Also, I hear he sucks at skating.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
i hope he eats a bag of death

Sabretooth

Reaction score
He passed Elvis... I can't even... wow

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I'm not really a big fan of him so i don't really mind.

Reactions: 1 person

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Take into account that'd include songs he features on, not just his own material.

Besides, quality>quantity

He is not close with his own material but it is rap nothing is original they all use others stuff.

From what I posted earlier. I work with troubled teenagers and this goof is like their idol. They worship the ground he walks on and wants to be just like him, I listen to one song of his and I want to go wash my ears out because it is vulgar and degrading to women everywhere. He is a waste on society and has all these other rappers doing the same in his young money shit.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Now. I think lately, he has put out fucking crappy music. He hasn't had a good CD worth listening to since Carter 3, D3 and I Am Not A Human Being. Being he is releasing I Am Not A Human Being 2 first so expect two more albums from him. And he better make them count for retirement. But I think he is gonna be like Jay Z and say it, but not do it. Moreso, his skating sucks. But he does know sports. Or so he lets on. Anyway, I think Drake has outshined him.

Moreso, for @Porkchop Express well it's the youth fault for not being able to understand he is a fraud to begin with, he has never lived that life and the reality is they glorify a life most of them have never lived. I wish kids would understand this is ALL for money. LOL