Kayfabe Life is cruel. So am I

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Franku's ear

The Artiste
Reaction score

*War walks out onto the ramp with a mic in hand, he is in his wrestling gear but has a small black watch on his right wrist*
War: I am here for very important reasons, mainly to give you all a further look into my past so that you can understand my actions...
*The crowd are visibly confused but there are also some faces giving off a scent of intrigue*
War: Yes your brains are correctly taking this in, I am in fact standing here speaking to you all about my family.
*No emotion is shown from the face of War*
War: I already spoke of the death of my father when we first met. My brother and mother however that I left for you to figure out, and some of you have, creating backstories for me believing you know the true Pedro Calcote. Well you don't but thank you for trying, it has helped me be able to come out here and explain to you what happened... The gang that killed my father didn't really appreciate the fact I spoke out against them, so, one night as I was walking home I noticed a great flame eating up at the land around my house. I ran. It was too late. The once great house that stood there was now a black foundation with men in yellow fireman suits invading the grounds to try and salvage anything... They didn't in case you were wondering. This is why I seek revenge. I don't know who did start the fire but I suspect it was an evil man. This is why I hunt evil. My next targets Todd McKay and Jimmy Glamour will know pain when they step in the ring with a motivated man such as myself. I did wear this watch for a reason, it was my grandfather's he too was a wrestler. He too hunted evil and destroyed it. As you see it is a family tradition to do what I do and therefore I must continue it, and trust me I will. Now that I have explained myself to you all I must go. Farewell friends.
*War walks back through the curtain after waving to the crowd*

Status
Not open for further replies.