LeBron James Takes His Talents to 'Space Jam 2'

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
The next major challenge for Miami Heats star LeBron James is not to win his third or fourth back-to-back NBA championship, but to lead a ragtag group of toons against basketball players from outer space in the Space Jam sequel.

Deadline has learned that Charlie Ebersol has come on board to produce Space Jam 2 for LeBron James to headline. The script is written by Ebersol's brother, Willie.

James wrote on Twitter back in 2012 wishing he could be in Space Jam 2. His interest could be what set the sequel in motion at Warner Bros.

As with the first movie, expect other top NBA players to join James in Space Jam 2. A Michael Jordan or even a Bill Murray cameo would be icing.

Space Jam was reportedly produced for $80 million and made over $230 million at the global box office. Below is the 30 for 30 parody for Space Jam.

[video]http://screen.yahoo.com/30-30-space-jam-game-155008766.html[/video]

Sorry I have no interest in this as Lebron has no reason for this. With Jordan it was because he was talking about coming back to basketball from his little suspension (yes I believe that is why he left). This will be no good.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Honestly didn't even care much for the first one, but I care even less about this.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
FUCK YES.

Although lebron's camp is still denying this so not confirmed yet :-(

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
Lebron? Are you serious? That overpaid, no talent, over-hyped shit-stain of society? For Space Jam 2?!?!?! It's official. My childhood is dead.

I loved the Space Jam movie. It was awesome! I was a HUGE Michael Jordan fan! This movie made it so much more awesome! To think that they would bring this enigma into the franchise?!?! So hoping this movie flops. Lebron can't even act in an interview, much less be sincere. He is fake. Pure and simple.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Lebron? Are you serious? That overpaid, no talent, over-hyped shit-stain of society? For Space Jam 2?!?!?! It's official. My childhood is dead.
Why don't you tell us how you really feel about the guy? :lol:

Seriously though, regardless of personal feelings, you can't say he has "no talent" with a straight face. The dude is one of the best basketball players today and a 4-time league MVP. I'm not saying he's the greatest ever, not even close to that, but let's give a little credit where it's due.

Still don't give a fuck about the movie though.

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
Why don't you tell us how you really feel about the guy? :lol:

Seriously though, regardless of personal feelings, you can't say he has "no talent" with a straight face. The dude is one of the best basketball players today and a 4-time league MVP. I'm not saying he's the greatest ever, not even close to that, but let's give a little credit where it's due.

Still don't give a fuck about the movie though.

Ok he has some talent for basketball, but lets face it. His head is bigger than the fuckin sport when it comes to his ego. Playing skill aside, his ass-holery is 1 millions times bigger than his skill. Fuck him.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Am I seriously the only one here psyched for a potential Space Jam sequel?

The world is becoming a darker place.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Am I seriously the only one here psyched for a potential Space Jam sequel?

The world is becoming a darker place.

If it was someone else than lebron. I would be ok.

using facial recognition on my galaxy s4