Late Introduction

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Name: Ari
Favourite Superstar & Why: Damien Sandow, witty on the mic, hard worker, no one else seems to draw my interest as much as him at the moment.
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: about 16 years
Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE
How did you find the site? Went to Google looking for Wrestling Forums and this one came up as one of the more popular ones, there was another one I post on but there are too many people for it so I kinda get lost in the posts.
Will I be active here:I plan to be pretty active here, always nice to talk shop and there are very few of my close friends who enjoy wrestling and will talk about it.

Other Info: I have personally wrestled from 7-9th grade, was not very good, finished with an honorable 7-12 record (1 DQ Win and 2 DQ Losses).
I enjoy Football a little more than wrestling but not by much.. I'm also a fan of Hockey. I am also a huge TV/Film buff I have seen my fair share of both TV shows and movies and love talking about them with people.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome dude. Already seen you posting so good to see you about.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes everyone haha, I'lll see you all around whooop! :xanth: