• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Gaga Thanks Whitney Houston for Inspiring ‘Born This Way’

oldschoolfool

Reaction score
A little From Behind..Multi Divas

sorry Guys they Delted Pics ..
3_ba06.jpg

Kairi

Reaction score
When Lady Gaga was writing her latest smash “Born This Way,†she looked to an unexpected source of inspiration. While accepting her award for Best Pop Vocal Album at Sunday’s Grammys, the pop diva revealed that Whitney Houston played an important role in the song’s development.

“I need to say thank you tonight to Whitney Houston,†explained a teary Gaga. “I wanted to thank Whitney because when I wrote ‘Born This Way,’ I imagined she was singing it because I wasn’t secure enough in myself to imagine I was a superstar. So Whitney I imagined you were singing ‘Born This Way’ when I wrote it. Thank you.â€

Upon its digital release on Friday, “Born This Way†reached No. 1 on iTunes in every country in which it was released. The dance anthem is the lead single from Gaga’s third album of the same name, due May 23.

--------------

whatever you say gaga, even though i don't buy it.

The Flash

Reaction score
Im a huge Gaga fan and i love the new song but, Whitney Houston would be the last person i'd imagine that inspired that song, i mean, the beat of the song sounds EXACTLY like Madonna's "Express Yourself".

Kairi

Reaction score
Lady Gaga Gets Cheeky in ‘Born This Way’ Promo Photos

We got our paws on more striking photos from Lady Gaga’s Born This Way promotional shoot. In the black-and-white images shot by photographer Mariano Vivanco, the lady of pop wears a black latex Mugler coat designed by her stylist Nicola Formichetti. Mother Monster bares her bottom with her tattooed back exposed as she teeters in platform heels with a shoe on her head, later bringing out the claws and showing her teeth in a close-up shot.

Gaga revealed that she will co-direct the video for her next single “Judas” with choreographer Laurieann Gibson, who helmed Keri Hilson’s controversial “The Way You Love Me” clip. She previewed the lyrics during her recent visit to Google. “When he comes to me I am ready/ I’ll wash his feet with my hair if he needs/ Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain/ Even after three times he betrays me/ I’ll bring him down/ A king with no crown,” she sings.

Little monsters, eat up two more photos from the avant-garde shoot below.

born-this-way-promo-1.jpg

born-this-way-promo-2.jpg

born-this-way-promo-3.jpg