Lacey Von Erich leaves TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McFly...

Reaction score
Lacey Von Erich announced on her Twitter page this evening that she has decided to leave TNA Wrestling.

"I decided to respectfully leave TNA today," she wrote. "I want to try new things, like be a sports host or something :) Love ya'll!"

Von Erich joined the promotion in October 2009 to replace Angelina Love in "The Beautiful People" faction.

Pavitar

Reaction score
He was an extremely entertaining performer who could've gone very far in the industry. It's beyond me why TNA let him walk away.

Reaction score
He was an extremely entertaining performer who could've gone very far in the industry. It's beyond me why TNA let him walk away.

What the hell are you talking about?

-------------------------------------------------------

TNA also released Eric Young. While I didn't hate his character all of the time, it certainly was only a matter of time before they let him go. Frankly, I'm surprised he lasted as long as he has. Maybe ROH can do him better.

As for Lacey, I tend to question how she can do anything respectfully. Her TNA run has been filled with nothing but meaningless stories (not completely her fault) and horrible wrestling (definitely her fault). She's proof that having a great wrestling family heritage doesn't equate to being great in the ring yourself.

I'm not sorry to see either person gone from TNA, but it's not like their absence will improve the product.

...god...

Reaction score
I lol'd.

But yeah, thank fucking god, TNA.

Jay

Reaction score
Goodbye to one of the hottest TNA had. Good luck with other things. I dont see her doing much to be honest.

Kizza

Reaction score

The only thing she entertained remotely was dick.