Lacey keeps kayfabe alive.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Good Aussie reference Jeff...

:thumbsup:
I try my best. I wanna be able to have something to joke about and/or impress with if I ever meet an Australian chick. Aussie gals have probably the only non-North American accent I find super attractive (see: Claire on Lost)

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
The thing is though, especially when it comes to a topic like guns, cops, whatever, it depends on what you read and how far you actually dig into topics. If you take this at face value and read, for example, only CNN or mainstream, America can sound like shit in many faculties. It’s the same with other countries though, from my perception based on biased media or whomever I decide to give my attention to, I can assume other countries are the worst without that being that case at all.

We can debate the whole guns or cops or whatever argument all day, but my point is that don’t believe everything you hear on same mainstream news bs. Most of it is very exaggerated or just simply false, and you only hear the bad.

I try not to do that with any country and I always take into account several factors when looking at any issue.
[automerge]1569181200[/automerge]
On topic,

I like that she’s keeping kayfabe. It’s cool. Edge usually did that whenever I saw him in his rates R era. It was funny as hell because he would simply taunt the crowds and act smug as hell before and after shows.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I try my best. I wanna be able to have something to joke about and/or impress with if I ever meet an Australian chick. Aussie gals have probably the only non-North American accent I find super attractive (see: Claire on Lost)
Just make sure you approach a "normal" Australian chick...
not a "Bogan" one.

:thumbsup:

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
I kinda miss Lacey Evans. She was one of the few people I liked in WWE. She is perfect at portraying that character

Reactions: bullyballmm

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I HALF agree...

Character work & Look? AWESOME!
Ring Skills: Nowhere near good enough...yet.
I feel though that it’s something that she can only get better at if she’s given some more chances. Hell, I thought Cenas in ring work was mostly garbage when he won the title, but as time went on, he only got better in the ring.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I feel though that it’s something that she can only get better at if she’s given some more chances. Hell, I thought Cenas in ring work was mostly garbage when he won the title, but as time went on, he only got better in the ring.
I agree...I just don't think those "chances" should
be aired on national television or pay per views.

Reactions: edge4ever

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Just make sure you approach a "normal" Australian chick...
not a "Bogan" one.

Depends if you actually want something more or just a good root. I could imagine bogan chicks being freaks both on the streets AND in the sheets

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Depends if you actually want something more or just a good root. I could imagine bogan chicks being freaks both on the streets AND in the sheets
Oh my God...you said "Root" as a reference to sex...

?

Most.Aussie.Post.Ever!

And the "Bogan Chicks" around my way are more likely to just
lay there smoking & texting rather than putting any effort in.

Reactions: bullyballmm

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ah the bogan chicks I'm thinking of in my area are on like ice and shit, so they will be more energetic when rooting