• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kurt Angle Mad

PHX

Legacy Member
New story on what really happened.

From Wrestling News Live:

Kurt Angle was guest on this past Monday's Wrestling News Live podcast hosted by JJ and Trey. Kurt stopped by to discuss the recent "Twittergate" scandal that emerged during the Wrestlemania 27 broadcast and the hosts allowed Kurt to clear the air and give his side of the story.

Kurt apologized on behalf of what happened but found that upon further investigation his twitter account was not hacked but was used by a family member after Kurt went to bed.

Kurt addressed what was said about both Jack Swagger and Randy Orton and he had since talked with Orton and things between them are fine, he has no issues with Swagger.

The interview can be heard at Archive.org, starting at the 30 minute mark.

PHX

Legacy Member
Just when you thought this was gonna blow over.

Kurt Angle used the RKO on Jeff Jarrett during their two-out-of-three falls match at TNA Lockdown, and then went on Twitter to comment on using the maneuver, writing, "Orton, I used Your Finish as a sign of Respect. Not to get back at U. Respect!"

Angle has continued to call out Orton. He added the following this afternoon: "To Randy Orton, as You said- Imitation is a form of flattery. Know that I did that out of Respect. GOD Bless."

Kairi

i think this is interesting, cause they aren't just talking smack but executing the other's moves that are used.