Kurt Angle Claims His Twitter Account Was Hacked

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
kurtangle.jpg
ORIGINAL: Kurt Angle is not a fan of WWE right now. Angle took to his Twitter last night, and has some things to say about WWE wrestlers "using his moves"
* To WWE wrestlers, Don't use my Finish. Get more Creative. Hmmmm- Orton. Did I say that?
* I heard Orton had an Awesome match though. Ur welcome. Lol.

* I guess Swagger will use my Ankle Lock as well.Very creative. I'm the Best in the World. You Guys will never be Kurt Angle.can I get an AMEN

* Kurt Angle will never die. TNA. WWE. I'm a leader. Not follower. :)

* Why would WWE use my finishes? Is it because I won't go back? R Orton- Angle Slam. M Cole- Ankle Lock? They have some nerve.

* Jerry Lawlor did it too. But He is a Legend. WWE really stuck it to Me.No Love lost. I'm glad that I helped Your biggest Event of the Year:)

UPDATE: Randy Orton responded to Angle via Twitter, saying the following

* Everythings been done before as far as 'moves' go in the sports entertainment. I want to thank SCSA for the 'Thesz Press'.
* And I know for a fact that SCSA got the 'Thesz Press' from Dutch Mantel.

* Point being, instead of taking offense to someone using your move, consider it a sign of respect.

* Btw does anyone know what Ken Shamrocks finish was? I believe Jack Swagger used ankle lock outta respect for Ken?

UPDATED x2: - Kurt Angle has posted the following, claiming that his Twitter account was hacked. Here are his latest posts

* To anyone I upset, I am sorry. I didn't watch W-mania last night. I DID get a lot of tweets during Show. About Orton, Swagger,etc.Who cares?
* I think the whole thing is Halarious. How I upset all of U amazes me.I don't read dirt sheets,but u heard they r upset.They're 'dirt' sheets

* I Hope that W-mania was entertaining for all of You, especially 'The Rock'. Oh, and Orton-relax, I won't beat ur ass. You can use my move:)

* 2 Randy Orton's credit, I Heard He had the best match of the night. Good for You! Btw,I Never used Shamrock's finish while he still wrestled

* There's a big difference to using a Finish somebody did b4 U, and is doing while U still Wrestle. The fact is, I don't care. Sorry everybody

* Lastly,I just found out somebody hacked into my Twitter account.Most of those tweets weren't from me.I just found out today. I will find out

* Who would do this? I don't know why somebody would pretend to be me. I apologize for the remarks. I'm not a twitter guy so I rarely use it.

Thanks to Jon Warren for contributing to this article. Got a news tip? Send it to us by clicking here.