Kurt Angle Appreciation Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I just watched the video promo, and it was pretty emotional. I figured to appreciate The Wrestling Machine with this thread.

Post your favorite matches, promos, interviews, angles and segments from WWE or TNA.

I'll kick it off.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
DUNDUNDUNDUND YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

Ah man, Kurt's one of the GOATS.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
In my opinion, the best technician in wrestling history. One of the best heels as well... he stands up there with Roddy Piper and Ric Flair in terms of getting guys to hate him. I wish that he didn't have to end his in in ring career with TNA because they suck so bad right now... but it doesn't matter. He was great in his entire WWE run and the first few years at TNA were awesome. Angle's feud with Samoa Joe was excellent and he put on some of the most enjoyable matches ever. Him vs Lesnar is one of the best matches in wrestling history... one of the few ever from two top notch amateur wrestlers. Love you Kurt!

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
- The greatest triple threat match, ever.