Krizz Storm

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Krizz Storm

Reaction score
Name: Krizz Storm
Nickname: "Street Life"
Pic Base: Crimson
Date of Birth: 06/06/90
Place of Birth: Tucson, AZ
Currently Residing: Holyoke, MA
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 245
Face/Heel: Heel
Style: Technical/Brawler

Basic Moves:Delayed backbreaker, Diving Fist drop, Figure four leglock, Piledriver, Mounted Punches, Diving crossbody, Dropkick, Inverted atomic drop, Inverted suplex slam, Neckbreaker,Neck snap, Vertical suplex

Signature Moves: Diving knee drop, Diving neckbreaker, Spinning spinebuster, Chopping Block (Hangman's neckbreaker), Rotating belly to back side slam, Spike Piledriver

Finishing Move: Primary- "The Perfect Storm" (Corckscrew fishermans suplex), Secondary- "Up Town" (Top Rope Frog Splash)

Taunts/Poses: Holds arms in X across his chest and then raises them over his head.
Tag Line: "Check It And Respect It", "Ya'll Already Know What It Is"
Entrance Music: Anybody Killa - Nervous

Short Entrance Description:Arena Blackens and Anybody Killa - Nervous hits over the pa as red strobe lights flash through out the arena and white search lights move back and fourth across the crowd Kriss and Kory make there way to the ring antagonising fans the usuall bad guys stuff Kriss enters the ring by way of stairs then kory holding middle rope Kriss goes on to middle rope not in corner and Holds arms in X across his chest and then raises them over his head.

Previous Experience: 6mo.-1yr on this character but i have 3-4 yrs over all ranging from Jay Lethal To Kevin Thorn.

Manager*: Yes
Manager Name: Kory Storm
Manager Pic Base: Amazing Red

Have you read and do you understand the Pulse Wrestling Federation, and Pulse-Forums.net Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Thanks for applying. We'll get your info uploaded to the website and I'll see what I can do in regards to adding you to the card for Shock Value.