AMA Killer Kandi v. Maxwell Marquee

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
AMA GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP
Gold Rush Tournament
Opening Round Match

Killer Kandi v. Maxwell Marquee

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday, June 29th, 2021.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Life is a Warfare and a Stranger's Sojourn
And after fame is oblivion.

DnT2NwVX0AEIrRQ.jpg

We open with Kandi Carter arriving at the Bojangles Coliseum. She's got her bags with her and ready to check in for the show.

We're finally here. The world famous Charlotte, North Carolina. The home of many world champions. Ever sense I was a little girl it was my dream to wrestle in this city and become a champion like God's Gift Dash Carlisle did so gloriously. That is my goal. That is my life.

Kandi says for her vlog "Livin' That Killer Life." Kandi spots a producer in the back. She's got clipboard with presumably the call sheet on it.

Stacy, who does the booking sheet say I have tonight?

The blonde woman with her hair up in a bun and a pair glasses and a nice pantsuit looks at the sheet and flips another page to find her name.

Here you are. You are... scheduled to wrestle Maxwell Marquee in the fifth segment in a first round Grand Title Tournament Match.

The producer says nervously while pushing her glasses to her face knowing full well Kandi isn't happy with her place on the shows lately.

The curtain jerker? This is who the booking committee to booked me with? I just defeated Johnny Goo Good Doll. I deserve better.

She says pointing towards towards the offices and walking towards the locker rooms. She sees Jake and goes in for a quick hug.

You're looking good, Kandi. This is what you've working for. I know you're going to kill it. Don't let anyone take your power. This is yours.

Jake says sincerely while having his hand on her shoulders.

Thanks man. You've always had my back. And I know got plenty to worry about with Sanders, Cutters and all that so I'll hit you up later.

After another handshake pull in hug, Kandi leaves to put her bags away. She grabs the camera to cut a promo live on Maxwell Marquee.

Let me make one thing perfectly clear. You are no marquee. Not in here. Not in my house. Not in the AMA and certainly not in Charlotte.

Kandi aggressively zooms in on her face on the camera.

You dare evoke the name of the great Robert Downey Jr. in your last promo? My god, you are no Avenger, darling. You'll never be high enough in the zeitgeist to fall like he did let alone "rise from his ashes." Rise from what ashes? Have you even had one match that's not on the free preview?

Kandi sits down on a bench to begin to get ready.

I feel Jasper Phoenix should sue you for copyright infringement. He may be retired and calling the action for our shows, but man had the ring name Phoenix and nickname reborn first, so maybe get your own shtick. Though, now that I see your whole act, that may be a bit hard for you.

Kandi holds back laughter, but can't help smirking wide at the thought of Marquee being original.

I'm really not sure how a vaudevillian from the turn of the century thought he'd show up in such a modern setting as Against Medical Advice Wrestling and become a larger enough splash to become a true marquee in this sport. But I can assure you it won't be on my blood, sweat and tears. It's been seven years of pain and determination to get to where I'm at and if Johnny Lou couldn't slip his way past my panties into this thing, you aren't.

Kandi puts a pair of underwear and other clothing on top of her towels and gets up.

He may have been a chauvinistic pig, but at least he brought something to the table and gave me something to sink my teeth into. What have I see from you to give me any kind of worry that I might not be able to defeat you? That I'd have to take you seriously? My battle with depression, bullies and my best friend thinking I've lost my edge and my killer instinct is my real challenge in life. If I can topple those hurdles, this week will be a breeze, no doubt.

Kandi gathers her things with her and proceeds to leave the locker room.

And I will be the Grand Champion. First female champion and first overall champion. Period.

Kandi cuts the feed as she walks over to the showers and suggestively suggests checking her OnlySmarks for the rest.​

Last edited: