Kevin Perry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Name: Kevin Perry
Nickname: The Conversation
Character Rep: Jon Jones
Date of Birth: April 15th 1990
Place of Birth: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Currently Residing: Oakland, California, USA
Height: 6' 6''
Weight: 240 lbs

Gimmick: Young, arrogant, flashy collegiate wrestler
Alignment: Heel
Wrestling Style: Technical/Showstopper

Superstar Threads
Attire 1
In Ring

Red wrestling half tights with black grizzly bear logo on the back.
Standard black boots that come half way up the calf
Red knee pads
Red hand/wrist wraps
Black elbow pads

Entrance
In Ring attire
White TapouT Track Jacket
White TapouT Fleece Pants

Cutscene
Same as entrance attire

Basic Moves
- Snapmare
- Scoop Slam
- Arm Wrench into Hook Kick
- Multiple Suplex Variations
* Vertical
* German
* Belly to Belly
- Powerbomb
- Neckbreaker
- Spinning spinebuster
- Flowing DDT
- Superplex
- Canadian shoulder breaker
- Chopblock
- Oklahoma slam

Signature Strikes
- Shake, Rattle, and Roll (with speedbag theatrics)
- Running high knee
- Spinning back kick to the body
- Running knee drop
- Running clothesline
- Discuss elbow
- Spinning back elbow

Signature Submissions
- Keylock
- Neck wrench
- Achilles hold preceeded by an elbow drop
- Surfboard stretch
- Rear chinlock with knee on the back

Trademark Moves
- Standing moonsault preceeded by a cartwheel
- Kicking combo followed by a Spinning Back Kick to the face of a cornered opponent, once the opponent slumps down, Kevin hits a running knee to the face.
- High crossbody
- Float over DDT sometimes with a run
- Rolling fireman's carry slam

Finishing Moves
- Cool Whip Clutch (D'arce Choke) [primary]
- End of Conversation (Overdrive)

Signature Taunts/Poses: Cold hard stare at his opponent, three point stance
Tag Line: "When you hear people talking, it'll be about this man. 'Cause he is... the conversation!"
Entrance Music: "Fireman" by Lil Wayne

Short Entrance Description
Weezy Baby

The siren of a firetruck fills the arena as "Fireman" by Lil Wayne hits the PA system and flashing red lights come over the crowd. After about 10 seconds we get our first words from the song.

Shhh, the fireman comin'

The beat kicks in and the screen shows a black portal like figure with red waves bumping with the beat (think DX's entrance). The beat starts to get heavier and Kevin Perry crawls out in a cat like fashion from behind the curtain wearing a TapouT track suit with Bryan Taylor following behind him. With glimpses of Kevin in between the portal like figure, he gets up in a frog like position and says a prayer finalizing it with a "father, son, holy spirit" gesture. After he finalizes his prayer, he stands at the top of the stage and stares out to the crowd for a little while, than casually saunters towards the ring.

- Commentator notes -

Kevin continues to saunter towards the ring in a calm, cool fashion paying no attention to the crowd whatsoever. When he finally gets to the ring, he takes off his pants and jacket and hands them off to Bryan than propels himself up to the ring apron and hops over the top rope. He does a cartwheel in the ring and leaps up in the air enthusiastically yelling to show he's ready for action. He goes over towards one of the turnbuckles and throws some downward elbows on them, after this he stretches his hamstrings by holding on to the rope with a gable grip than awaits further action.

Mini Profile Description: A former San Francisco State University Gator, Kevin now looks to Anarchy Pro to bring his talents to the squared circle. He is a flashy, young, up and comer and although he doesn't mind speaking for himself time and time again he usually lets his manager Bryan Taylor speak for him on the mic. Where Kevin does most of his talking is in the ring.

Character Biography: Kevin James Perry (born April 15, 1990) is an American professional wrestler signed to Anarchy Pro.

Kevin attended San Francisco State University where he compiled a wrestling record of 93-4 and won three NCAA championships. In 2013, he made the transition to pro wrestling where he was eventually signed to new Anarchy Pro promotion.

Early Life
Kevin was born in New Orleans, Louisiana as a son to Jonathan Perry - a preacher at French Catholic church in New Orleans. All throughout elementry school and his first year of high school, he was an avid basketball player and even managed to win a Junior state championship within his first year of high school. Kevin's home was destroyed in Hurricane Katrina in 2005 and as a result his family relocated from New Orleans to San Francisco, California. Kevin lost interest in basketball due to not being in his home nature but later rekindled his athletic focus into amateur wrestling.

After becoming a standout wrestler in George Washington high school, Kevin enrolled at San Francisco State University where he obtained a degree in Criminal Justice alongside winning three NCAA championships and qualified as an All American in his final year. He was going to enroll in the Oakland police department, but was offered a contract with Anarchy Pro the day he started. He also trains at Gracie Figher: Berkeley in Berkeley, California alongside UFC Fighter Jake Shields.

Pulse Wrestling Federation
In May 2013, it was announced Kevin was signed to PWF

Previous Experience: N/A

Title History (If any): 2008 All City Wrestling Champion
NCAA Division II Wrestler (x3)
All American qualifier
Purple belt in Brazilian jiu jitsu

Injury History: N/A

Superstar Base Picture:
Jon-Jones_945_right70.png

Sample Promo
After a lengthy commercial break from many of FX network's sponsors including Burger King, NOS energy drink, and Mobil motor oil we are back from live on FX. We see a disclaimed warning the audience of mature nature of the program and as soon as the disclaimer fades out we are shown a view of the Oakland California skyline in pure daylight and than we see Bryan Taylor (Kriminal's old manager) with a new client. The man appears to be a tall rather thin but ripped african american wearing a Nike t-shirt and a pair of jeans where as Bryan is dressed in a business suit.

Bryan Taylor: You know for many years, I've been trying to manage one wrestler who I know will captivate the world and bring a whole new image on the view of professional wrestling. And every time I think I find that one wrestler that I know will reach the pinnacle of the wrestling world, it seems to me that that's the second I'm broke down with a harsh reality. That was until a couple years ago where I stumbled upon a man from Texas by the name of Adam Faulkner and for the first little while, he was amazing.. absolutely beastly. But as time went on.. the ineviatable happened and just like everybody else, he let me down by losing time and time again!

Bryan puts his head down in shame for a quick second than through his speech raises it up.

Bryan Taylor: I was so sick of the constant losing, his unwillingness to take this business seriously that the last time I had a confrontation with him, I told him I wanted nothing to do with him. So once again, I was lead on a search to see who I could find.. who would be that one big name to finally reach the pinnacle of the wrestling world, and gain me the stature of being perhaps the best manager to ever grace a squared circle. My search lead me here, to Oakland, California where I stumbled upon this man.

Bryan pats what looks to be his new client on the shoulder and faces the camera.

Bryan Taylor: Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you my latest client.. Kevin Perry. Now, I know Kevin is in this game with a serious head because unlike any criminals he has some accomplishments behind his name. Not only does he have a degree in criminal justice ironically enough. He is also a three time NCAA Division II wrestling champion from San Francisco State University, he has spent his whole life training and preparing for that one moment, and finally he makes his way to Anarchy Pro to show everybody what the new face of the business is going to be around here! I hope ya'll are ready for something special, because you all are gonna be having a huge conversation about this man when he comes through... 'cause that's what he is, a conversation. You think Adam is so good that he's kriminal? You have no idea, Kevin here will put the conversation to the end of any Kriminals... because he is the conversation!

All the sudden we see a lady with her purse being stolen by what seems to a local street mugger.

Oakland Citizen: Help! Help! That man stole my purse!

Bryan Taylor: Go do your thang, boy!

Kevin immediately snaps into action and runs at the street mugger with amazing speed and immediately tackles him to the ground, once on the ground he has the mugger turtled up and puts him in a seatbelt grip while throwing punches to his face. Kevin recovers the pace and gives him a soccer kick to the stomach.

Kevin "The Conversation" Perry: You fool, you know I feel sorry for you. People like you are going to go nowhere in life because you have no idea how to value hard work. Instead, you have to steal from the good people in this world who do work hard and buy the things they want in life. Go on get out of here, punk! I'm gonna save you the police trouble and hope that I was the one that taught you a lesson today.

Kevin than goes over to the lady and gives her purse back with a straight look on his face, he doesn't neccesarily look happy regardless of the fact that the lady is rather attractive.

Oakland Citizen: Wow, I can't thank you enough. Do you want a reward for that?

Kevin "The Conversation" Perry: No thank you, lady. I'm just glad I could clean up the streets around here. You have a good day.

The lady walks off the set slightly checking out Kevin as Bryan once again comes back in the scene with his arm around Kevin.

Bryan Taylor: You see ladies and gentlemen, that's what we need around here.. class. And nobody brings more of it to a promotion that promotes Anarchy more than this man. Get ready for a new conversation, and that conversation is... Kevin Perry!

We see a background of red and black waves as it reads "Kevin "The Conversation" Perry" as Fireman by Lil Wayne plays in the background. Shortly after the text fades off, we see another text reading "Debuting in Anarchy Pro" as the music continues to play. After this promo we are brought back to a live view of the Anarchy Pro audience and we resume with our regular program.
Manager: Yes
Manager Name: Bryan Taylor
Manager Pic Base: Tech N9ne
Manager Gimmick: N/A
Manager Alignment: Heel

Have you read and do you understand the Pulse Wrestling Federation/Pulse-Forums.net Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Accepted.

This will be your second character, correct?

Fantastic app BTW. And Jon Jones is a beast.

Last edited by a moderator: