Kevin Nash to Join Immortal at PPV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
according to sources, they are saying during the Hardy/Morgan Match. That Kevin Nash is Returning and going cost Matt Morgan his Championship match.

The Script is: Anderson takes a Ref Bump, *wolfpac Music* Nash walks down to the Ring and acts like he is with morgan. Only to swerve Morgan and smashes his head with a chair. Then Hardy does the swanton and covers 1-2-3.

The Next 2 months is written in Kevin Nash/Matt Morgan with Sting returning back wearing the Black/White face paint, stalks Nash and the rest of Immortal to Finally Feud with Nash, then the rest of Immortal to destory each one in his Path to finally get the Championship Belt around his waist. TNA has high hopes of doing Sting Vs Hogan on PPV in 2011.

Source: www.wrestlezone.com

chessarmy

Reaction score
Source?

This sounds like complete shit btw.

McFly...

Reaction score
Yeah this is shit. He hasn't even signed a new contract yet.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Sounds shit enough to be true...

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I see BMA is back to his posting of fake wrestling articles in the news and rumors section again. lol.

Reaction score
Looks and sounds appropriate. Nash lays around for a few months, comes back and is instantly thrust back into the main event tier.

Oh and that dinosaur Sting is still around, and Ric Flair. Nothing has changed.

Montana

Reaction score
I think all nash does is turn on people in TNA. Getting kinda pointless now.

McFly...

Reaction score
Sounds shit enough to be true...

With the exception of the ref bump, none of this happened at the PPV.

But if this were to happen, I wouldn't be surprised. I actually brought that last promo he did when they asked him to join. Nash you're cool, but please make up your mind. With the Wolfpac or with Immortal?