Kevin Hart - Laugh at my Pain

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Okay, so I just watched Kevin Hart's new stand up act "Laugh at my Pain" and I have to say, it's one of the best stand up acts I've ever seen. Have any of you seen it or his earlier stuff? If not, I strongly recommend watching it, you'll be quoting it for days.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I'm a huge comedy nerd and Kevin Hart is actually one of the funniest comics out there. I typically don't like black comics since they mainly talk about race or say smurf every 10 seconds *coughkattwilliamscough* but Kevin rarely does any type of race comedy. He's probably my favorite physical comedian. I'd say overall he just misses out of my top 10. I really loved his special I'm A Grown Little Man. I wasn't that impressed with Seriously Funny and I have yet to see Laugh At My Pain but I'm looking forward to it.

Deuce

Reaction score
I enjoy a little comedy here and there and I have heard that act by Kevin Hart, I laughed a couple times, it was good. I like the guy, he's a great stand up comedian, he's not my favorite though. My favorite comedian right now has gotta be "Fluffy" Gabriel Iglesias, the guy is hilarious, almost everything the guy says makes me laugh. Watch some of "Fluffy"'s stuff then compare them to Hart's, you'll see a HUGE difference.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I love Laugh at my Pain, i can't remember the last time i laughed to hard. The funeral bit my be my favorite part or maybe the part with his dad i don't know but this is a must watch for all comedy fans.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I haven't seen it yet but I def want to. Loved the stand up he did for the whole Shaq comedy thing a little while back and his comedy central stand up was funny shit as well so whenever I get a chance do wanna see this since I keep hearing it get great reviews.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I've only seen bits and pieces from "Seriously Funny," but it doesn't seem anywhere near as funny as this, but you do need to see part of it because it will make "Laugh at my Pain" that much funnier when he talks about his Uncle Richie Jr.