Keanu Reeves Goes Into Detail About Bill And Ted 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
Bill_and_Ted_3_32454.jpg

We've seen Bill and Ted travel through time and meet the Grim Reaper, and now that it's just about time for the second sequel we learn that the series is taking the next logical step: alternate futures. Keanu Reeves, who starred as Ted in both Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, has revealed in an interview what we can expect from the San Dimas duo's next trip and apparently it has to deal with them trying to figure out where things all went wrong and finding a way to make them right.

"One of the plot points is that these two people have been crushed by the responsibility of having to write the greatest song ever written and to change the world, and they haven't done it," Reeves recently told GQ. "So everybody is kind of like: 'Where is the song?; The guys have just drifted off into esoterica and lost their rock." In order to try and fulfill their destiny and become the greatest musicians of all time as the rock band Wyld Stallyns, Bill and Ted travel into the future to find out what happens and run into multiple possible future versions of themselves. "One future 'us' refuses to tell us, and another future 'us' blames us for their lives because we didn't write the song, so they're living this terrible life," the star said. "In one version we're in jail; in another we're at some kind of highway motel and they hate us."

Just last week we learned that Galaxy Quest director Dean Parisot has been hired to helm the project, which was written by Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon, the creators of the franchise. In addition to Reeves, Alex Winter is also set to come back and reprise his role as Bill.

cinemablend

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Now if only he could give us detail on why "my own private idaho" led to the deaths of two actors.

Kellie

Reaction score
Im guessing that would be a drug overdose for River >_<

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
And you somehow find a link between the movie and the deaths of the two actors?

Wow, I just can't wait to hear this one. Actually, yes I can, don't bother because it'll just be more of your spoiled brat idiocy. I suppose you'll probably try to say that they both got hooked on drugs due to filming it and that's the movies fault right? Or maybe you'll try to tell me Gus Van Sant was their pusher and forced them into a life of heroin abuse?

Can you do all of us a favour and please just shut the fuck up about stuff you know nothing about? It would really make this place a lot better.

Bad News Booty

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Probably has the same theory about the movie KIDS

Sabretooth

Reaction score
All I know is that River Phoenix and Rodney Harvey began using heroin while filming my own private idaho

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
where you there? Do you know this for a fact? The movie is older then you are so I doubt that you "know" anything about it

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I understand but it put the idea in their heads

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I understand but it put the idea in their heads
So how about all the people that have done drugs in movies and not died of overdoses?

God you're dense.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Some people don't have will power

Sure, but you can't just go and say River Phoenix did drugs because he pretended to do them in a movie. Do you have any idea what his life was like outside of the movies? Perhaps he may have started doing them with his movie friends and didn't need his role in a film to start him off on that path. Fuck dude, Drew Barrymore was doing cocaine when she was 11 years old and it had nothing to do with the movies she was in.

Stop making stupid assumptions, grow up, or get the fuck out of here. I enjoyed my vacation from this place and I really didn't need to come back to see you still being an arrogant little piece of shit. My boiling point has officially been reached and I am no longer issuing empty threats. I'm leaving for awhile. If I get back on here and see a single post of yours that's even remotely arrogant, you're gone, and yes Jake, I am serious this time. I'm sick and fucking tired of it.