Kaval & Others Injured

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
-- Kaval confirmed on Twitter that he underwent an MRI on his left ankle today. He wrote, "Thanks to all for the best wishes. Left ankle MRI today, awaiting results. Stay tuned."

-- Several other WWE stars are said to be working through injuries. One wrestler noted that a lot of guys need time off, and there isn't a Christmas break as in years past to rest.

-eWrestlingNews

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I heard Mysterio is injured again. Which if it's true, then WWE will be hoping it's not too serious. Considering Mysterio has the habit of being injury-prone.

Reaction score
I hope the Kaval one isn't too serious. Sad to see him out after he finally got his first PPV match.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I think Kaval had the same injury before when he was still in FCW. If so that has to suck to be re-injured so hope it's just a tweak.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I was hoping the "injury" in his match with Swagger on Smackdown this week was just a work. Dang.

Fuzzbuzz

Reaction score
If Kaval is out for a while, Smackdown's mid-card especially on babyfaces is worryingly low. Hopefully it is not too bad as he has been aces.