Justin Biebers Racist Song (14 years Old)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Haha I heard there was some leaked videos a few days ago but I couldn't find any until TMZ posted it. I wanted to see for myself because I was like there's no way this is actually a thing.. To my surprise it was a for real thing, apparently at age 14 Justin Bieber took this 30 second song and dropped a shit ton of N-Bombs while also talking about getting into the KKK.

Funny thing was this was around the time he was becoming even better friends with Usher and Will Smith, apparently about a year and a half ago Biebs had been extorted several different times for money simply to stop the video from ever surfacing before that he apparently decided to admit to Usher and Will about the video just so they weren't utterly shocked when the inevitable happened and it was released to the public.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/2689...-racist-video-involves-usher-will-smith-video

I have to say I didn't post this to bash on Bieber this was obviously something he did long ago and the fact that his party and Usher and Will Smith (Former Mentors) were told directly by him about his stupid mistakes for when he was just a punk kid. I posted this simply for the hilarity sakes of speculating the kid's future if this video had surfaced around the time it was made.​

Solid Snake

Hands down... Best JBeebs song. [HASHTAG]#RacistBrita[/HASHTAG]

I kid... All his songs suck! :tough:

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
I kid... All his songs suck! :tough:
bbbd242630d5d701fecac52b1ab5d90c.jpg

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Have to admit this gave me a cheap laugh.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Same as death said, I got a cheap chuckle out of it.

The joke was terrible, if you are going to say Nope, at least make it funny.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Oh, dear. Better throw him in front of the firing squad now, he said the dreaded six-letter N word!