JOSH KOSCHECK AND TITO ORTIZ WANT TO FIGHT EACH OTHER

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Highwave

Reaction score
[video=youtube;OGncjwYPies]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGncjwYPies[/video]
I dont even think they are on the same weight division.I wonder who would cut or gain weight.These two could draw alot of attention.Make it happen Dana!

Reaction score
Well seeing as how Kos is currently gonna be fighting for the Welterweight Championship, I don't see that happening any time soon. Koscheck is at the top of his game, while Ortiz is just about done I would say. But if they WERE to fight, it would probably be at a catchweight, maybe 190 lbs. Kos probably walks around at close to that.

pumpt73

Reaction score
LMFAO Tito!!!!!! Look, I respect The Huntington Beach Bad Boy, but when is he going to realize he's not relevant anymore??? The sport has passed him up. Tito, take care of your wife and children and train new fighters. The guy has a wealth of knowledge to bring new fighters along. He may want his championship back someday, but it won't happen. As for him fighting Koscheck, forget it. Nothing more than smalltalk.

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing this, it could be a good fight, but, Koscheck would get the win! By the way, Tombstone, whats a Catchweight? I've heard it mentioned several times in MMA, but, i've never really understood what it is.

Reaction score
A catchweight, sir, is an instance where two fighters from different weight classes meet at a specified weight between them. It can also be defined as a fight being contested at a slightly higher weight if one or both of the fighters have a difficult time making weight for their chosen weight class.