• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Aldo fires off at Mendes, calls him a "PED using Pussy"

The Great Cochrane

There's definitely no love lost between UFC Featherweight Champion Jose Aldo and his UFC 176 opponent Chad Mendes. "Money" told Ariel Helwani that he believed Aldo was using the injury to duck him which angered the featherweight champion.

In retaliation, Aldo fired back on combate.com which caught the attention of MMAfighting.com journalist Guilherme Cruz

Jose Aldo said:
Maybe I have so many injuries because I’m not taking the same ‘supplements’ you take. I have injuries because I train a lot to beat you like I did last time, and I think you remember that and still have nightmares about it. I did all the medical exams I had to do, but if you’re a doctor now, I can send them so you can take a look. Maybe you can prescript one of your supplements so I can heal faster.

The one who gets beat up usually runs away from another beating, but you can’t run forever because I’m going after you. Before the cage is closed you can say whatever you want, because once they close it you won’t be able to open your mouth, so keep talking while you have a mouth. And who are you to say where we are going to fight? I don’t think Dana White would be happy to see someone making his decisions.

You’re the one who seems to only fight at your home, who desperately doesn’t want to fight in Brazil. I got injured before and my fight with Frankie Edgar was the fight moved from Brazil to Las Vegas. I fought your coach Urijah Faber in your home Sacramento, fought at Mark Hominick’s home in front of 55,000 fans, I fought in Japan and Europe. And now you tell me you want to be the champion? A champion doesn’t choose opponents or where the fight is going to be. And now I ask you, who’s the real pussy?

It turns out, the trash talk will continue until these two finally meet in the cage.

Author: Alex Cochrane
Cited source: BJPenn.com

-----------------------------------------------------------

Like I said, I think the trash talk between these two is absolutely ridiculous.

Mendes has never popped for PEDs in the past so these allegations are ridiculous. So are Chad Mendes' saying that he's using injuries to duck him. I know nursing a torn ankle ligament as we speak I wouldn't wanna be fighting less then 100% myself either.

It's stuff like this that's embarassing MMA.

Swinny

Yeah it's pretty ridiculous. Fight gets cancelled and guys just want to pull at straws and make up lame reasons to blame the other guy. Hopefully Aldo won't be out long so they can both just shut up and fight.