Jobber quit TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The following is a new tweet from the official Twitter page of Stevie Richards (aka Michael Manna):
"Had a great talk with Terry Taylor and Vince Russo about making the decision to quit TNA Wrestling. Thanks to everyone there for the past two years."

this is great news :)

estazor

Reaction score
Stevie Richards is still relevant?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
lol at all you smurfs for not respecting Stevie Richards. Guy was an innovater of this fucking game and you all should fucking smack yourselves silly for not giving this guy any respect. He was washed up when he was RIGHT TO CENSOR in WWF and i'm sure none of you fag younglings have no idea what that was. And you should cause that was a great 10 minutes of fame for all involved. Especially Ivory,she was able to keep her job for a few more years because of that role.

fuzzy

Reaction score
lol at all you smurfs for not respecting Stevie Richards. Guy was an innovater of this fucking game and you all should fucking smack yourselves silly for not giving this guy any respect. He was washed up when he was RIGHT TO CENSOR in WWF and i'm sure none of you fag younglings have no idea what that was. And you should cause that was a great 10 minutes of fame for all involved. Especially Ivory,she was able to keep her job for a few more years because of that role.
relax CW, I can't speak on other's behalf, but I wasn't laughing at the fact that he quit, i'm laughing the way the question was presented.