• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o

On the latest episode of My World With Jeff Jarrett, the WWE Hall of Famer talked about pushing Hernandez in TNA, his belief that they pushed him before he was ready, and more. You can check out some highlights below:

On Hernandez’s ceiling in TNA: “Ceiling? It’d be undefined. There was a time that I can assure you: everybody in creative, everybody in marketing, really wished he was bilingual in so many ways. His look is phenomenal, it’s just fantastic. And, you know, he was — to me, probably had his most success in LAX when he was a heavy. But he’s a hell of a guy and a hell of a talent. But as far as an individual, I think like a lot of folks it — you know, the well-roundedness of a performer, and that means not just your in-ring ability, you know, you got to have charisma and there’s so many different things. But verbal skills, and being able to really lay down as some folks so that money draws on, promo or the emotional promo that you really engage the audience. I think that would be Sean’s downfall in a way.”

On trying to build Hernandez as a top star: “Again, it’s one of those things when you kind of look back and on the roster, I would — you know, if you get things going even remotely successful? In my mind always [it would be], ‘start sowing seeds, start sowing seeds, start sowing seeds.’ Because this doesn’t last forever. And Hernandez was one of those seeds, ‘We got to build him. We can’t rush it. But let’s do what we can to continue to build this guy.’ And that was the Hernandez mindset there for a while.”

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Border Cross was a sick move too

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Him being fluent in English would’ve guaranteed they put the belt on him at some point. Dude was really over at one point.

Also helps that he was allegedly involved with Dixie.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I don't really see it with Hernandez to be honest. Never have. Always looked unsafe

Reactions: Kenoh

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
He was green as grass; that’s why

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
If you wrestle that long and still don't learn to be safe you're pretty screwed

Emb

Reaction score
How many good singles matches does Hernandez have? I remember him having great matches with Low Ki and Eddie Kingston in 2007.