"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn dies in a car crash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wrestling

Reaction score
Brooke new hot pics

Enjoy and rep if u like​

Brooke1.jpg

Brooke2.jpg

Brooke5.jpg

Brooke6.jpg

Brooke7.jpg

Brooke8.jpg

Brooke9.jpg

Brooke10.jpg

Brooke12.jpg

Brooke13.jpg

Brooke14.jpg

Brooke15.jpg

The Flash

Reaction score
34-year-old Dunn appeared in all of the "Jackass" movies -- famously shoving a toy car into his rectum in the first flick back in 2002.

Dunn and an unidentified person both died in the crash which happened around 3 a.m. at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township. It's unclear who was driving the car.

We're told the car caught fire in the crash -- and hours later, a tow truck was called to the scene to remove the charred wreckage.

Very sad, he was one of my fav Jackass guys. 34 is so young, RIP

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
RIP

It's a wonder how he's the only one to have passed away given the way they live their lives

The Flash

Reaction score
I seen pics of the damage done to his car, It looked fucking horrible, did'nt even resemble a car anymore.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
RIP

It's a wonder how he's the only one to have passed away given the way they live their lives
Yeah given how much stuff they have done that could have killed them it just makes it that much more shocking to hear someone from that show died from something away from doing stuff like that even though of course everyone has to one day. R.I.P

The Flash

Reaction score
There were actually rumors going around that this was a prank pulled by the Jackass crew to promote a movie Ryan was supposedly gonna be in. If that were to be true, even though i'd be relieved that Ryan was'nt dead but i would have lost all respect for all the Jackass guys for pulling a stunt like that.