IWW BTB PPV Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hey I would like a Poster for my BTB PPV which will be on soon.
I will rep anyone who trys to make me this poster
Theme: My BTB PPV.
Colours: Colours are choice, I dont mind.
Person(s): Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Dusty Rhodes, Funaki, Colt Cabana, The Great Khali, William Regal, RVD, Big Show, Chris Benoit, Paul London, Brian Kendrik, Christian Cage, Elijah Burke and Rowdy Roddy Piper. Then in the middle it could have James Toney staring at Super Crazy. If it is to hard to get all these wrestlers into the poster then only have a few.
Text: At the top I would like it to say International World Wrestling presents IWW ALL IN. At the bottom I would like it to say, Live on PPV from Manchester, England.
Font: Your choice, Anything that looks good.
Size: Anything bigger than 410 x 230
Pics: n/a
Name placement: none

Thanks to anyone who trys, Like i said rep will be awarded.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Here is my first attempt, if i have any time i might try to make a better one if u still need it.
IWWAllIn.png

Weebo

Reaction score
i'll give this one a shot later on tonight.

Reaction score
thanks for this guys, cant wait to yours weebo, xtremehighflyer yours is great if you have time to make another one then feel free also could the writing on the bottom be in a different font xtremehighflyer, once again thanks for that mate, it looks great.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Trying to fit everyone in is not gonna work well. If you look at the entry from xtremehighflyer, the wrestlers all look distorted and thin which takes away from the poster. I'm not saying mines is better but its something I noticed about that one. Here is mines.

iwwposteryx2.jpg