• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

It's Official: Rusev and Lana Tie the Knot Tonight!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Rusev and Lana to marry tonight in Malibu

20160728_rusevlana_1920x1080--ff8e4245336f7b5d725d60380f412663.jpg

The Bulgarian Brute and Ravishing Russian to say their vows tonight

The wait is nearly over: U.S. Champion Rusev and Lana will be married after a ceremony in tonight in Malibu, Calif.!

With friends and family present, The Super Athlete and The Ravishing Russian will say their vows following a yearlong engagement in a ceremony that The Ravishing Russian has been teasing on Instagram.

The wedding will also be featured on Season 6 of “Total Divas,” on which Lana is set to debut as a cast member this fall. The Ravishing Russian offered a behind-the-scenes look at the filming, as well as a glimpse of the cast members in attendance, and her fellow Superstars offered posts of their own to commemorate the occasion.

On behalf of the happy couple, WWE.com says поздравления!

As of tonight Rusev becomes the luckiest Bulgarian brute this side of the ocean.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Rusev and Lana get married in Malibu

LanaWeddingIMG_2075--2a8a1fb56010ec65110a3065b9c9e788.jpg

The Bulgarian Brute and Ravishing Russian tie the knot on the beach

The wait is over: U.S. Champion Rusev and Lana got married in an intimate ceremony Friday night in Malibu, Calif.!

With friends and family present, The Super Athlete and The Ravishing Russian said their vows following a yearlong engagement in a ceremony on the beach. The wedding will also be featured on Season 6 of “Total Divas,” on which Lana is set to debut as a cast member this fall.

The Ravishing Russian shared via her social media a behind-the-scenes look at the filming, as well as a glimpse of the cast members in attendance, and her fellow Superstars offered posts of their own to commemorate the occasion.

On behalf of the happy couple, WWE.com says поздравления!

Sabretooth

Well nothing says I love you like cameras everywhere and broadcasting it on national television I guess.

Kross Rhodes

3rd wedding on the show.

Hardly, Lana's a south Floridian. Dude got himself a pretty grade A psycho.
Obviously, if a character on the show is getting married, they're gonna film it.

She go all American Psycho on my ass if that means I get to do the same.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Obviously, if a character on the show is getting married, they're gonna film it.

She go all American Psycho on my ass if that means I get to do the same.
Be lucky getting American Psycho, more likel joint accounts and her looking through your phone and notification city when she don't see you for 5 minutes.