Intro

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kristen w

Jobber
Reaction score
I have been a huge wrestling fans from the WWF yes that was before the WWE and back when Hulk Hogan with bad before that I'm watching Monday Nitro WCW hardcore Legends. Being a female from a upscale middle class family I don't really tell people because they have a pre Zoom conclusion that people especially females that watch or whatever and people kind of laugh at that if I but I don't really care I wash it because I enjoy it and now I get to watch people like the Great Ronda Rousey and the Hardys coming back and I can't wait for Wrestlemania I hope Daniel Bryan comes in there now because of what transpired on SmackDown and I think if they wanted to make an impact they would put him in a tag match with Shane McMahon I think that would be awesome to watch because Shane goes above and beyond and the man is fit he's literally mastered a lot of different martial arts and he's not just behind the curtain kind of guy so if any of you seen him he drops off the top of the cell not everything's fake people believe that and they don't realize that these men and women put themselves and their bodies and Jeopardy regardless of what is let's say not totally true but there's a there's you know about 80% that's totally real or more and people need to know that because these guys do put their lives on the line every day for the WWE and they deserve respect except for Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens who I cannot stand I've never liked them and I probably never will I don't see them turning Babyface or will however you guys like to call it because I wouldn't like it I even believe it!!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome kristen w, hope you enjoy your stay. :brock3:
200.gif

Crash

Reaction score
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay.