Internet Comment Etiquette

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Not sure if any of you know this channel, but it's like my favorite now behind Captain Disillusion. The guy is pretty vulgar so if you don't like really vulgar language, you won't enjoy it. But it's just absolutely hilarious. Been binge watching him for a while.

Basically he responds to things on the internet by leaving comments, often in response to things he finds offensive or stupid.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
"I'm from an alternate reality where blowjobs make me angry and people can't poop unless they're holding hand with their sister so stop judging me!"

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jacob Fox

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I watched like 3 or 4 of his videos. He is good. He craps on everyone equally. I love it! :yay:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Etiquette is one of my favorite words...

Along with the words "Shrubbery" & "Velociraptor"

"Shrubbery" sounds like Rubbery and Strawberry had a confused baby that looks like a bush...
But not just any bush... George Bush.
george%20bush%20chia%20pet.jpg

Not sure where I am going with this...

Oh a wobbly kitty!
tumblr_nst1690fCj1qmm1c5o1_400.gif

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
"I'm from an alternate reality where blowjobs make me angry and people can't poop unless they're holding hand with their sister so stop judging me!"

200.gif

My favorites were "You guys sound like you're from an alternate reality where no one went to high school," and "Call me a nonbeliever if you want but I'm just from an alternate reality where the Mandela Effect doesn't exist."

I watched like 3 or 4 of his videos. He is good. He craps on everyone equally. I love it! :yay:

His fan base is extremely dedicated to. If you go to any of the videos that he leaves comments on, you'll see people from his channel posting everywhere.

Etiquette is one of my favorite words...

Along with the words "Shrubbery" & "Velociraptor"

This made me laugh for some reason :p

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
If you like this stuff, and you love gaming, too...

I recommend AlphaOmegaSin...