International Wrestling section & US promotion section

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
@Jonny Nostradamus @Killer Orange Cat @EvilBlackCat @Cam!

Bort's Lucha Thread and Lucha Libre discussion thread should be merged (probably under the Lucha libre discussion title) - and it should be stickied. General Puro thread should be stickied, as well. PROGRESS, NJPW, DEFIANT prefixed should be removed. DEFIANT is defunct, PROGRESS is almost defunct (will probably be soon), and New Japan has it's own section. I'd probably also sticky the "House that Baba built" thread as well considering it's a pretty dense All Japan discussion thread, and can serve as the general discussion thread, overall.

That goes for the US promotion section that has IMPACT, EVOLVE and CHIKARA prefixes. IMPACT has it's own section, EVOLVE was sold and no longer around and CHIKARA was folded and no longer around.

I think these changes need to be made to reflect a site that is still keeping in shape, I've made it known a lot that I think the site is not in the freshest of states, and these sections being left in 2018 is precisely one of the reasons.

Reactions: Nostradamus