[IMPORTANT] All Aussies read.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Was buying some stuff today and was gonna pay with a $50, so I took it out and handed it to the check-out chick.

Turns out the bloody thing was a fake. Here is how to tell:

Look at the pictures of the people on the note, check BOTH sides, look at the bottom right corner of the picture, the womans name is Edith Cowan, if you don't see the name there then the bill is fake, the same goes for the other side of the note too.

Also the fakes are slightly darker than the real one.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You hear that? That's the sound of nobody caring for the past 3 days. lol.

Just messing with ya brochacho. Over here in California we've had a recent string of fake 50's and 100's that if you hold them up to the light, they have Lincolns face on them (the five dollar bill) instead of their proper notes.

Bad times call for mass production of fake money I suppose.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Thanks bro, next time I get change for anything I'll spend the well-worthwhile 5 minutes checking whether the note is a fake or not. This will surely save me lots of grief!