Impact Wrestling Live Discussion - March 8th, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Jeff is looking extra creepy tonight.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Garett going over Angle and Gunner in the main event? Sigh. What happened to TNA's solid booking from only a week ago?

Castiel

Reaction score
Fuck, I missed a lot of this show but I hear I missed Anderson returning? I'm not sad that I missed the return I'm just sad to hear that he's back! Was he AJ's surprise? If so how the hell did that work? What's he got to do with this whole situation?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't join you guys. My dad made me go to bed early.

Eric Young and ODB new knockouts tag champions. Sure why not. Fuck those belts
Abyss gets an intriguing storyline. I hope he gets a world title run in the future. He deserves it
Zema Ion is a great heel but I don't think he can do much with Aries
Garett Bischoff and Jeff Hardy beat Gunner and Kurt. I can't decide if this is good or bad
Mr. Anderson. He's an ass kicking asshole. AJ is sick of Kaz and Daniels. It's perfect

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Wow, quite a lot to discuss here huh?

EY & ODB winning the tag belts is fine by me, I understand why Brnado is against it, but those belts have meant jack shit since day 1 so it's not as if they're ruining their "prestige".

Are we sure Joseph Parks is Abyss, I thought his head would be more scarred up than that. Interesting angle though.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Sorry I kinda disappeared last night. Certain booking early on in the show seriously pissed me off and the iMPACT! LD was not the place I wanted to start ranting as everyone else was pretty much enjoying themselves. I did enjoy Bully/Roode though.

Sorry I couldn't join you guys. My dad made me go to bed early.

Eric Young and ODB new knockouts tag champions. Sure why not. Fuck those belts
Abyss gets an intriguing storyline. I hope he gets a world title run in the future. He deserves it
Zema Ion is a great heel but I don't think he can do much with Aries
Garett Bischoff and Jeff Hardy beat Gunner and Kurt. I can't decide if this is good or bad
Mr. Anderson. He's an ass kicking asshole. AJ is sick of Kaz and Daniels. It's perfect
Casing point...^

Sigh.

Wow, quite a lot to discuss here huh?

EY & ODB winning the tag belts is fine by me, I understand why Brnado is against it, but those belts have meant jack shit since day 1 so it's not as if they're ruining their "prestige".

Are we sure Joseph Parks is Abyss, I thought his head would be more scarred up than that. Interesting angle though.
They should have more prestige is my main point. If TNA gave them half a chance, they'll see how great KO tag team action could be.

And yeah, I'm sure it's Abyss. I've seen him without the mask before.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I completely agree, if they put some effort in, it could really contribute something to TNA and really help the Knockout's division, but it appears to be a title they aren't overly concerned with.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Why would tna have abyss without the mask pretending to be abyss's brother, are they stupid. Do they expect people not to realize that it's actually abyss. Maybe they will go for a storyline where abyss thinks that himself without the mask and himself with the mask are two different people

The Viper

Reaction score
Why would tna have abyss without the mask pretending to be abyss's brother, are they stupid. Do they expect people not to realize that it's actually abyss. Maybe they will go for a storyline where abyss thinks that himself without the mask and himself with the mask are two different people

You just said earlier its an intriguing storyline. Now you're bashing it?

Sent from my trusty HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
You just said earlier its an intriguing storyline. Now you're bashing it?

Sent from my trusty HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

It's intriguing but not believable. I try to just say to myself wrestling is kayfabe so from a kayfabe standpoint its intriguing

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Just watched iMPACT, a pretty interesting episode.

I would have loved if Parks came back as he did in the suit forgetting about his TNA career as Abyss, but this storyline looks good nonetheless.

The Knockouts Tag Belts aren't worth jack shit anyways, I don't even see why they are a TNA Title.

Note: Watching the X Division Title match, I nearly shat myself when I put Ion was gonna get him with the hairspray. A Double passing the belt to Ion just isn't right.