Promo I'm James Dragon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Drag

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Some psychedelic riffs begin playing as the black screen gives way to a man with his arms rested at his side. The camera showing only the lower half of his body and the object he carries in each hand, a pair of shades in one and a white/gold title belt in the other.

"The success of a person in this sport, is predicated primarily on how and when that person takes opportunities"

There is a sudden flash cut as we are shown footage of a single wrestler in various different matches.

tumblr_nlcopoQhEF1tzmgmxo1_500.gif

"What's funny is that almost every wrestler past and present seems to sit and wait for those opportunities. Yet for most of 'em, they never come."

tumblr_inline_o332ifaRKb1rwtl6k_500.gif

"Now, for me, I like to create my own chances. My own showcases. Not because I think my talent supersedes everybody else in this business, but because I care about this business far too much to sit on the sidelines and let everybody else pass me by."

giphy.gif

"I haven't just made a habit, I've made a LIFE out of beating the unbeatable, out of succeeding where everybody else fails. Out of making people eat. Their. Words. I've carved my name into every company I've ever walked into, because unlike most everyone else, I have no limits. I'm well aware I'm a man made of flesh, but the way I see it, you either fight until you eventually burn in a blaze of glory, or you fall into the shadows never to be remembered again."

Brgyhgf.gif

"I'm James Dragon."

We cut back to the figure from before as he drops the title to the floor and brings the shades up to his face, the camera panning up to reveal the man from the clips with a smirk on his face.

"Watch me burn."

Dojo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
bOKjo7Z
cool format smurf~

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The gifs and color presentation keep this promo entertaining. I look forward to learning more about this character.

Reactions: Drag