• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I'll be inactive for a while....

MikeRaw

I need a break from the boards. I’m not trying to cause drama, but I’m gonna need to go for a while. Too much shit going on.
I wouldn’t expect anyone to care, but just so it’s not completely out of left field, I’ll share some details.
Lately, it’s been a tough little while. I’m living with my dad, but I don’t really want to. I want to live with my mom, but she lives in a ghetto area, and I’m not too fond of living there. I really don’t know what I’m gonna do in terms of where I live.
On top of that, I’ve got shit to sort out with friends. Haven’t seen them in a while, and have to spend some time fixing some relationships.
I also have to get a job.
Now, the icing on the cake. I got a call at 2:00 this morning (so a few hours ago), from my brother. Turns out he was beaten to a pulp. He’s got a lot of other shit going on, so I’m stressed about that too, and have to deal with him and his fucked up life, but anyways, he was mugged. As he got out of his car, 5 dudes followed him to his apartment and beat him down, kicking, punching, stomping, throwing, etc. He’s a bloody mess, and my family is at the hospital with him right now.
I’m not looking for sympathy or anything, but I’ve got a ton of stress right now, and wrestling isn’t really a priority right now.
You’ll see me check in from time to time, over the next while, because I’ll have time to lurk occasionally. But don’t expect any posts, and don’t expect much activity.
I should also point out, I don’t want to lose my mod position. If I have to, so be it. But I don’t plan on leaving the forum. I’ll just be inactive for a week or two.

chessarmy

sorry about what you're going through, life's tough unfortunately you have to deal with shit like this sometimes. Good luck, hope to see you back soon