Weekly Ignition - Week 9 - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score

LIVE FROM: Richmond Coliseum in Richmond, Virginia

proxy.php

PROMO OPPORTUNITY
proxy.php

Intercontinental Champion Tyson Storm (@TheFrostyBlur)

Tony Eckert: Talk about making your return in a big way! Tyson Storm was unable to contain his discontent for... pretty much everyone in the building tonight!
Bryce Frisco: And I don't blame him! Have you people met your selves? You're all disgustingly annoying!
Terra: And you're any better?
Tony Eckert: Alright, let's not start this up again.

Three Way Dance - Normal Match
rWfGekZ.jpg
anxBVWX.jpg
biwqxIa.jpg

Luis Alvarado(@Hybrid) def. JJ Colton(@InFaMoUs1) and @Fireshock

Terra: Now here's a shocker...
Bryce Frisco: Get your sarcasm out of here, because this table has no need of it. The great Luis does it again! Just like always!
Terra: Well, except when-
Bryce Frisco: Shut up! Luis wins, Luis always wins, and I for one am now certain that he is going into the World championship match at Winter Wonderland and he will walk out as champion!
Terra: Are you saying that you weren't certain before?
Bryce Frisco: Don't put words in my mouth you pastel pinhead!
Tony Eckert: Either way, that is quite a prediction there, Bryce. I guess only time will tell if it will come true.
Bryce Frisco: It's not a prediction, it's a fact! And you don't need time to tell you that, because I'm always right!
Tony Eckert: Moving on...

Tag Team - Normal Match
60sTL12.jpg
P7ghJfz.jpg
YwnBreG.jpg
J5Sb1c8.jpg

Minho(@SupaHeeroh) and Emerson Zayne(@Emo) def. Todd McKay(@MintMidget69) and War(@Papa Franku's ear)

Tony Eckert: Now here's a match went a bit haywire.
Terra: I'll say. I don't understand what McKay-
Bryce Frisco: Mutton Chops!
Terra: Okay.. I don't understand what Mutton Chops was thinking when he decided to try and deck Minho off the apron.
Tony Eckert: It really played against him when Minho returned the attempt with a thumb to the eye.
Bryce Frisco: It was sheer brilliance on Minho's part! Because of him thinking on the fly, he was able to incapacitate Mutton Chops enough that even a dolt like Emerson was able to capitalize with that little roll-up thing of his for the win!
Tony Eckert: You mean the Lucky Break?
Bryce Frisco: And the lucky part is that he had an innovative partner like Minho on his team!
Tony Eckert: Well, I can guarantee you that Emerson is likely feeling the same way.

proxy.php

Three Way Dance - Normal Match
mSMeS34.jpg
RNCuush.png
wezex3x.jpg

Alyssa Herveaux(@InFaMoUs1) def. Lilith Young(@impactking) and Wendi(@SupaHeeroh)

Tony Eckert: Let's switch our focus though to the attention grabbing main event!
Bryce Frisco: The only attention grabbing thing about this is that when Wendi botched a move, she got so upset that she ran to the back in tears!
Terra: On the bright side, it allowed Alyssa to catch a distracted Lilith with a finishing maneuver to send the Queen of Hardcore home with a loss.
Bryce Frisco: For once, I guess we agree. Those Youngs have never been able to get on my good side.
Tony Eckert: Does anyone get on your good side?
Bryce Frisco: Of course! There's my brother, Luis, Minho, Lord Fireshock and... that's it!

PROMO OPPORTUNITY - TerraNova Show/Contract Signing
proxy.php
RNCuush.png
RNCuush.png

Special Guests - SPARK World Champion Vanessa York(@Hybrid) and Christina Morgan(@Fireshock)

Tony Eckert: Well, moving on from that note, let's talk about the second installment of the TerraNova show!
Bryce Frisco: I'll leave this garbage to you two... I mean seriously, what kind of contract signing doesn't end in a brawl?!
Terra: You know it is possible not to blindside someone, right?
Bryce Frisco: Considering what you go home to, I wouldn't say that you are one to talk...
Tony Eckert: That stuff doesn't matter, you two! What matters is that the contract has been signed and the stage has been set for the Women of Spark to make history yet again! Because at Winter Wonderland, we will see Christina Morgan challenge Vanessa York for the Spark World Championship inside a Steel Cage!

(Didn't really see a point in having Jake within the conversation, so let's just pretend he got sick and left early :D)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.