Weekly Ignition - Week 1 - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
proxy.php

Women's Division

Normal Match
Vanessa York (@Hybrid) vs Christina Morgan (@Fireshock)

Jake Lott: Much like Vanessa's trainer does regularly, she put on a wrestling clinic against Christina Morgan. This was highly unexpected as she was once just an interviewer. Great things may be on the horizon for Ms. York.

No Holds Barred Match
Lilith Young (@impactking) vs Mia "El Fuego" Garrido (@RedDwarfTechy)

Jake Lott: As most of the people tuning into Ignition most likely expected, the ruthless Lilith Young was able to gain a victory over Mia Garrido. Lilith Young may just be one of the most dominant women in the division. Will these two cross paths again?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Normal Match
Robert Blake (@TheFrostyBlur) vs Emerson Zayn (@Emo)

Tony Eckert: Pulling off an absolutely massive upset, the newcomer by the name of Emerson Zayne was able to pin the former World Heavyweight Champion, Robert Blake. Unfortunately, this was to be the final match of Robert Blake as some time after the show, Robert was made aware of a Pulmonary Embolism and later died during an emergency surgery. Our well wishes go out to his family and friends. This future Hall of Famer will surely be missed.

Normal Match
Luis Alvarado (@Hybrid) vs @Fireshock

Bryce Frisco: Luis Alvarado was able to "shock" the returning Fireshock in his very first match back to the company by gaining a victory over him. Luis looks to make his way back to the top of the pecking order, while Fireshock appears to be struggling to reignite his fire in the ring.

Normal Match
War (@Papa Franku's ear) vs Minho (@SupaHeeroh)

Tony Eckert: Shutting up any naysayers, the Korean singing sensation Minho was able to turn War into nothing more than a playground game of tag. This match was heavily contested and both men are to be commended on their hard work. However, only one could walk away with the win and this time, it was Minho.

Four Way Dance
(No weapons allowed)

Jay Washington (@DemonHunter1257) vs Joakim "Loki" Larson (@RedDwarfTechy) vs Todd McKay (@MintMidget69) vs Chris Young (@impactking)

Bryce Frisco: In what was a strange turn of events during this match, Joakim had the match won after he dropped Chris Young right in front of Todd McKay. As the two locked eyes, Jay Washington ran into the ring and was immediately taken down by Todd. Both Joakim and Todd stood on their respective victims as the referee simultaneously counted the pins. What does this mean for the two men who got the pin? Hell, I don't know, I'm just a commentator.

(These commentaries are Kayfabe and therefore can be mentioned)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Robert Blake pushing the new talent before going out. Zayn, Robert just made you on this night. You 100% need to pay your respects :p

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Here's ya boi

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
Lol I think I got one move in the second match with @Hybrid and it was all him the rest of the way lol He is the league's Brock Lesnar :brock5:

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I recorded the women's match so here you go!

Entrances: (Impact did this)

Match:

It was a blast playing Impact this week, he really knows how to build matches and feuds, looking forward to playing more matches with him!

Status
Not open for further replies.