Weekly Ignition - Week 1 - Match Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge

As the show opens, the general of Ignition makes his way out onto the stage.
Clipboard in hand, he makes his way down to the ring and stands front and center.
He is met with boos.

Jet: Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the very first episode of Saturday Night Ignition, coming to you live from the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado!

The crowd cheers at the mention of their hometown, but returns to booing the General Manager.

Jet: Yes, yes, I understand that you all dislike me. I'm not out here to change that, but I am out here to change this company. Starting with tonight. History will be made here and Denver, Colorado will be known as the place that ignited a fire in the wrestling world. We have the money, we have the astounding talent and, needless to say, this sold-out Pepsi Center shows that we definitely have the fans! But, enough pandering and cheap pops, it's time to get down to business. Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you the Personal Assistant to the General Manager, and the new Executive in charge of the brand new Women's Division here in Ignition...Marie Quinn!

The song "You Don't Own Me" by Grace is played throughout the Pepsi Center and out comes the head of the Women's Division Marie Quinn onto the stage. She is met with whistles and cheers from the fans in attendance.
Marie waves to the crowd and smiles as she makes her way into the ring.

Marie: Wow! Thank you all for such a warm welcome! And thank you Jo-whoops! I mean Jet, I almost slipped up there! Hehe, thank you for this incredible opportunity here. To reiterate what Jet said, history will be made here tonight. Opening the show, the Women's Division of Ignition is going to change the game. If you think that we'll let some other company be at the forefront of a Women's Revolution, well then baby we're throwing the first shot of a war!

The crowd cheers and chants "Ig-ni-tion!, Ig-ni-tion!, Ig-ni-tion!"

Marie: Allow me to announce the two Women's matches that will be opening the show!

Women's Division

Normal Match
Vanessa York (@Hybrid) vs Christina Morgan (@Fireshock)

Former interviewer for Exodus and the lover(?) of Luis Alvarado, Vanessa York, goes one on one with Christina Morgan on the opening match of Ignition. This is also the very first women's match in the history of any incarnation of this company.

No Holds Barred Match
Lilith Young (@impactking) vs Mia "El Fuego" Garrido (@RedDwarfTechy)

To up the ante and show off the prowess of the Women's Division here in Ignition, the homegrown luchadora Mia Garrido will face off against Lilith Young in a match that fits right into Lilith's wheelhouse. Will the desperate and hardcore ways of Lilith Young being able to outdo the lucha ways of Mia Garrido?

The fans cheer at the announcement of the women's matches for the night.

Marie: And there will be plenty more where that came from in the coming months! For now, I give the floor back to Jet.

A mix of boos and cheers are let out for Jet.

Jet: Alright, people, calm down, you all knew that a king was going to prevail in the end last year, so don't act like you're surprised. But, that's beside the point. The point is the entertainment that our talent is going to put on for you tonight. Without any further ado, here is the remainder of the card for tonight.

Normal Match
Robert Blake (@TheFrostyBlur) vs Emerson Zayn (@Emo)

Robert Blake, a former World Heavyweight, looks to reclaim his spot at the top of the company once known as Exodus. However, the newcomer Emerson Zayn looks to make a statement against a once top superstar. Will Emerson or Robert be able to score a win in the very first male match of the inaugural episode of Saturday Night Ignition?

Normal Match
Luis Alvarado (@Hybrid) vs @Fireshock

America's Sweetheart Luis Alvarado, one of the most dominant superstars on the wrestling scene, has a heated battle ahead of him as he is pitted against the newly re-signed man known as "The Match Shocker" Fireshock. Being a close personal friend and former teammate of the current General Manager, one has to wonder, will this help or hinder the career of Fireshock here in Ignition?

Normal Match
War (@Papa Franku's ear) vs Minho (@SupaHeeroh)

With both being newcomers to the scene here at Ignition, War and Minho look to make a name for themselves and cement their status as potential top guys. Will the Korean sensation prevail, or will he become a prisoner of War?

Four Way Dance
(No weapons allowed)

Jay Washington (@DemonHunter1257) vs Joakim "Loki" Larson (@RedDwarfTechy) vs Todd McKay (@MintMidget69) vs Chris Young (@impactking)

All four men in this match have a huge opportunity ahead of them. Not only will they be competing in the first Main Event of Ignition, but beating three other men in one match is sure to raise some eyebrows in the back. May the best man win.

Jet: Thank you all so much for your time. Oh, and you're all welcome.

Jet tosses the microphone out of the ring, smirks, and heads out back up the ramp while his music plays.

(You have until Sunday by 12 PM EST to get matches done)
*To everyone, please provide me with images of your CAW(s) that I may use for both match cards and the roster list. Full body images preferred.*

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
What match is the main event?

Edit: nvm. Saw it at the end. My bad

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Normal Match
Winner: Hybrid
Reason: It's Hybrid fam

No Holds Barred Match
Winner: Impact
Reason: Didn't really play Red and Impact is good

Normal Match
Winner: N/A
Reason: N/A

Normal Match
Reason: Man....Fireshock got unlucky this week. Two matches with Hybrid? Good luck though

Normal Match
Winner: Papa
Reason: He played better last year

Four Way Dance
(No weapons allowed)
Jay Washington (@DemonHunter1257) vs Joakim "Loki" Larson (@RedDwarfTechy) vs Todd McKay (@MintMidget69) vs Chris Young (@impactking)
Winner: Demon
Reason: Anyone can win a 4 way. I'm just going to put my money on him

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Welp ... lol
Sorry bro. Just wanted to make it easier for people that are double booked to get matches done. That was the easiest solution.

Also to all, I wanted to spice up the match cards and add some variety to them. I plan on making a logo for the Women's Division.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
Sorry bro. Just wanted to make it easier for people that are double booked to get matches done. That was the easiest solution.

Also to all, I wanted to spice up the match cards and add some variety to them. I plan on making a logo for the Women's Division.
Don't worry bro I don't mind it at all, better to have a fun match and lose than have a sqaush leading to a win.

Papa Franku's ear

The Artiste
Reaction score
Normal Match
Reason: Vanessa York been slayin since 2016's early days

No Holds Barred Match
Winner: Dwarfy boiiii
Reason: Wolf and Song 4 life

Normal Match
Winner: TheFrostyBlur
Reason: Can't remember playing against Emo

Normal Match
Reason: Luis Alvarado is a exceptional man

Normal Match

Four Way Dance
(No weapons allowed)
Winner: MintMidget
Reason: The boi will prevail

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
v0WE5.gif

Off to a great start. Hopefully this can keep up.

Normal Match
Winner: Vanessa York.
Reason: With only minimal wrestling experience, she's going to shock the shocker. Sorry Fireshock.

No Holds Barred Match
Winner: Lilith Young
Reason: She's been mental for years. This is her match.

Normal Match
Winner: Robert Blake
Reason: He's got Indianna Jones' crystal skull. That's gotta give him some sort of secret powers.

Normal Match
Winner: Luis Alvarado
Reason: Again, sorry Fireshock.

Normal Match

Four Way Dance
(No weapons allowed)
Winner: Loki
Reason: He's the character i'm looking forward to knowing more.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Normal Match
Reason: Do I need one?

No Holds Barred Match
Reason: Haven't played either in a while, so I'm just guessing.

Normal Match

Normal Match
Reason: Again, do I need one?

Normal Match
Winner: Yellow
Reason: Dunno what Blur is talking about, my matches against Yellow were harder than those with Franku (no offense)

Four Way Dance
(No weapons allowed)
Reason: I feel like this guy almost always gets the victory in multi-men matches

Papa Franku's ear

The Artiste
Reaction score
I must have kicked you in the head too hard the two times I faced you last year, considering I won both times :p
Ben Song got kicked so hard in the head he got a mental illness. Feel shame for your actions

• Haha
Reactions: Emo
Status
Not open for further replies.