Ideas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Reaction score
- YouTube Section. Post funny vids or wrestling vids or whatever.

- Style section. Talk about the kinds of clothes that you wear, the way you style your hair, what shoes you like, etc.

- Health/Fitness section. Post healthy tips, and workout routines.

- Bio section. Members could make a thread about themselves. Tell IWF about them, what their hobbies are, what their dreams are, etc. Threads could be updated.

Just a couple of ideas I had for the forum :)

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
- YouTube Section. Post funny vids or wrestling vids or whatever.

- Style section. Talk about the kinds of clothes that you wear, the way you style your hair, what shoes you like, etc.

- Health/Fitness section. Post healthy tips, and workout routines.
A thread for each one is enough.
- Bio section. Members could make a thread about themselves. Tell IWF about them, what their hobbies are, what their dreams are, etc. Threads could be updated.
Unsure, I'd never post my bio here, but if someone else feels to.. Pretty sure it'll create some drama.

Reaction score
If you create a YouTube board, I could post videos to the weekly wrestling shows that's uploaded onto YT.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
A thread for each one is enough.

Appreciate the ideas Travis. The problem is though if we make more sections there is just going to be way too many categories on the forum. Plus we may or may not get enough activity in those sections. You could make a thread for what you said like TIO suggested. If that thread gets enough activity then maybe it could be considered for a section.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Yea, good idea. If threads get very successful, expanding to section is definitely an option.