• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Seriously savage. I can forgive but cannot forget. No matter how am you get, your actions were inexcusable.

I am not gay myself. But the mother of my kids is.( long story)

I know others who are homosexual. I bear no ill will on anyone. But the things you said were don't right hateful.

#darksidegames

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
CM Drunk said:
I like how people think Crayon let's me delete posts.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Well if it wasn't you, take it up with Crayo. The neutral rep is staying with you until he confesses.

:pity:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
I want to apology to anyone who was offend by my left few post I made. I was acting like an asshole on the Fourm Site. And for that I am sorry I been going though uh crap this week and I took my agary out on that post I am really sorry for real.​

Nice one :)

Reactions: #Heel1

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Darksidetrin said:
Seriously savage. I can forgive but cannot forget. No matter how am you get, your actions were inexcusable.

I know others who are homosexual. I bear no ill will on anyone. But the things you said were don't right hateful.

#darksidegames

I just never belive I just think it wrong. Did know some many people felt this way. Again sorry.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Darksidetrin said:

#darksidegames

C'mon man, he said something stupid but straight away retracted it and apologized. I've seen many other people on these boards as of late say similar things and leave them on. He acknowledged what he said was wrong and said sorry which was surely enough?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
C'mon man, he said something stupid but straight away retracted it and apologized. I've seen many other people on these boards as of late say similar things and leave them on. He acknowledged what he said was wrong and said sorry which was surely enough?

He did not retract it straight away. He only retracted it when threatened with a ban from Seabs.