I need some help with some GFX, Please?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ok, first off, I would like to know if someone could tell me how to make these.

jjdabuckeye2.png

This was the first one I could find to use as an example. Mainly, I am not really worried about the size, I would like to know how to make the different backgrounds with the diagonal lines and the fades and such. However, most of all I would like to know how to make that shine on it. The on that makes it look like glass or plastic or whatever, the glare thats the word, how to put the glare on there.

Also, in some sigs how there are the lines around the edges and then all the writing. Like...

edgeblue3aa3.gif

The text in that. But I have seen signatures where text like that with the lines and text readouts are kinda faded into the background and such. If anyone can show me a tutorial for either of these or can PM me somekind of their own tutorial, or I guess just help me how ever you can. Thank you very much.