I am very happy to be here

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM Punk said:
The CM Punk promo was a bit scripted, but after he started ranting on the McMahon's they cut his mic.

Scripted also.

It basically went like this "CM Punk say everything you want to say on the mic, don't say things about this this and this, you're allowed to say anything else after. Please include this this and this [most likely the WWE championship match to sell the PPV]" Alot of it was CM Punk himself.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Scripted also.

It basically went like this "CM Punk say everything you want to say on the mic, don't say things about this this and this, you're allowed to say anything else after. Please include this this and this [most likely the WWE championship match to sell the PPV]" Alot of it was CM Punk himself.

No, they actually cut his mic.

Source: Lots of Dirt sheets.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Rajesh said:
I PREFER PLANES, LESS PREPARATION, FRIEND.

Shut your mouth and stop using caps lock, you're annoying me with your LQ posts.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
phil25689855 said:
Rajesh and I are friends. There is not need to be mean.

I believe introductions are made to get warm welcomes from the community and not to start troll fest.

Rajesh

Jobber
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
I believe introductions are made to get warm welcomes from the community and not to start troll fest.

I'm sorry you were offended by my usage of caps. Rest assured I have forgiven you, though. I understand how high-strung you can be and all.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Chill ya' beans.

I didn't get my ice-cream bars..

Rajesh said:
I'm sorry you were offended by my usage of caps. Rest assured I have forgiven you, though. I understand how high-strung you can be and all.

No you're simply not funny when you are pretending to be an indian, if you now aren't.

Rajesh

Jobber
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
No you're simply not funny when you are pretending to be an indian, if you now aren't.

I take time to write out posts that are important

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
What's with all this hate people?
Be-a-STAR-Logo.jpg