I’m baaaack

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
Yo guys! So I was once upon a time a member on here when it once had about 20-30 members. Looks to have grown a bit since I was on here last.

Gave up the WWE about 4-5 year ago well when they brought in the supershow and got rid of the brand split.

I have been following it again since they brought in the split again and then started reminiscing and missing the discussions with people in here.

Don’t know how many people that were on here previously but hope to have some good debates and discussions with y’all and hopefully some old friends!

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

Nice to know you were here once before. Im sure they will be glad to have u back. I been here since May 2017 and have already seen this place grow with new members. Its an Awsome place. Allow me to say Hello and to Welcome you Back.

Reactions: NW1989

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Hello, person.

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
200.gif

Nice to know you were here once before. Im sure they will be glad to have u back. I been here since May 2017 and have already seen this place grow with new members. Its an Awsome place. Allow me to say Hello and to Welcome you Back.

Thankyou! Was a nice little knit group last time! Excited to see how it’s grown

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
I remember you. You were my fav poster back in the day. :adr:

Oh cool! I can’t remember people user names only as Facebook names because we all added each other on there.
I then got really anti-social and deleted practically everybody from Facebook

Reactions: Crash

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Love how a “2012 member” seems like an achievement with that reply.
I joined in 2012 as well. With WWE's booking, members from then still coming on here now is an achievement! A lot have gave up on WWE.

Either way, glad to have you back!

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
I joined in 2012 as well. With WWE's booking, members from then still coming on here now is an achievement! A lot have gave up on WWE.

Either way, glad to have you back!

Woooo your damn right the 2 year gap with the authority & supershow shit I’m glad I missed all that tbh!
well I’m glad there’s still people on here from 2012 looking forward to discussing with everyone else that’s joined since