Husband drives 35-miles with WIFE ON HOOD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stitch

Reaction score
my work

maybe i can get some rep for these
jap.png

11.png

cockstitch.png

111.png

monkeynosmudge.png

breakfastcopy.png

v1-power

Reaction score
wow very umm...origanal but there godo i dont know waht half of them are but everything is good effect pictures and test there all good 9/10

WeztSide

Reaction score
like i said 9/10 made them bigger then it will be a 10/10...but still good job

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Some good sigs, 2nd one is abit hard to tell what it is. Dont really like the fourth one cuz it looks like her head is flowing on water.

But the first one has a good flow, good color scheme and text is not on the way on things.

Nice job overall, I like the sizes on them, nothing huge which is good in my eyes.

Last one looks funny :doh:

Reaction score
they're all too asian. and i dnt understand what the point of having such random shit with your name on it.

ven0m

Reaction score
Love Them....

I like them all .....keep up the good work man....

Kairi

Reaction score
source:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/02/woman-survives-35-mile-car-ride-hood_n_830622.html

MANTECA, Calif. — The woman desperately gripped a windshield wiper blade, her body splayed across the hood of the minivan as it raced down a Northern California freeway in the middle of the night, reaching 100 mph, witnesses said.

With the temperature hovering in the low 30s, Christopher Michael Carroll drove 35 miles from Manteca to nearby Pleasanton on Saturday with his wife clinging to the hood, prompting 911 calls from at least two alarmed witnesses, police said.

Carroll, 36, was being held without bail Wednesday at the San Joaquin County Jail on charges of attempted murder, kidnapping and domestic assault, according to sheriff's department records.

Carroll got into the family's minivan around 12:30 a.m. Saturday after he and his wife had an argument at their Manteca home, said police spokesman Rex Osborn.

"She kind of goes with the van to try to stop him, gets up on the hood and is hanging on to the wiper blade," he said. "She obviously didn't think he would keep driving."

Carroll sped through Manteca, got on the freeway and didn't pull over until he reached Pleasanton, Osborn said.

One witness followed Carroll most of the way and told police his speed reached 100 mph.

Eventually, Carroll slowed down the vehicle and his wife "was able to roll off," Osborn said. The driver following the vehicle took the woman to a nearby hospital, where she was treated for hypothermia.

Carroll returned home, where police arrested him a short time later, Osborn said. He is scheduled to appear in court Thursday, and authorities said they wouldn't know whether he has an attorney until then.

----

glad the wife is ok but damn