How WrestlingSmarks Would Book!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Josh Drake

Is Extreme And Lives For The Coming Out
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
mitsuharumisawa
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
GenichiroTenryu
Favorite Wrestler
ChrisKanyon
Favorite Wrestler
MasaakiMochizuki
Favorite Sports Team
RGKCxbB
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
Favorite Sports Team
carolinahurricanes
Are we going to do any classic booking scenarios on this thread? Modern day booking scenarios just don't seem to strike my fancy compared to 2002-2003 WWE scenarios, those were my childhood.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
i kinda buried this into the depths of my mind. I won't be around this weekend if someone wants to do whatever the other SD matches were

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I enjoyed reading - and wouldn't mind taking part in one again

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yes

Reactions: Sky

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Gonna try and Revive this with an idea.

Rebooking Of The Higher Power!

"It was me Austin, it was me all along."

The words came from the hooded figure standing in the ring with the minstery of darkness echoed throughout the arena. The voice sounded familiar, it was raspy, it held malice and when the hood came down Steve Austin was looking at a ghost.

Jake "The Snake" Roberts.

Jake Roberts: What's wrong rattlesnake? How does it feel knowing my venom is sinking in your veins? Did you think, I was just going to wither and die? This is years in the making. This goes back to your accession into the man you are today and my own dissension into hell and the deal with the devil I had to make to end you Austin. KOTR you walked right by me you made a mockery of my faith and used it to make yourself a superstar. I will be damned, if I allow it to continue. We are going to end you Austin. This is just the beginning. Austin the cross you will bare will be covered in blood.

Vince McMahon music hits and out he comes. Vince looks pissed.

Match is made Shane/Undertaker vs. Austin/Vince tonight. Minstrey of Darkness protects Jake The higher power. When he pops up on the tonight mid match mocking Austin. Austin leaves the match leaving Vince vs. Taker/Shane. They end up winning.

Backstage Austin takes out member after member of the group until he leads up to where he thinks Jake is. It's a decoy Jake DDTs Austin on pavement busting him open covered In blood he says some dark biblical verse before tossing Austin into a trunk driving off as we end raw.

• Wow
Reactions: Death By Looch

Frakkles

Reaction score
G2dYrf4.jpeg

Monday 14TH June 1999

Worcester Centrum, Worcester, Massachusetts

“Austin has been radio silent since last weeks reveal of the higher power,” kicks off Raw, as Jim Ross continues to fill us in on the current state of affairs. “Jake Roberts unveiled himself as the man behind the Ministry who have been making Austin’s life a living hell while also running rampant through the WWF locker-room.”

“Its pure genius from Jake to have been able to bring these people together under his thumb,” offers Lawler. “To have control of some of the biggest stars in the company is impressive to say the least.

“Jake always was a sweet talker,” counters Ross.

At that moment, we hear the sound of glass shattering followed by a huge roaring ovation as the Rattlesnake himself, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin makes his way down to the ring and he looks to be all business.

“Jake, I’m gonna make this real easy for ya; you either get your ass out here right now so we can settle this s*** man to man. Alternatively, I can take my ass back there and look for ya until I find ya, stomp a mud hol’ in ya and walk that sum bitch dry.”

Austin paces the ring; poised and waiting like a caged animal, ready to pounce. After a few moments pass with no sign of Jake, Austin begins to get a little impatient.

“Come on Jake,” he urges. “Time’s ah ticking. Don’t make me any more pissed off than I already am.”

A snarl develops upon Steve’s face as he looks about ready to explode when, finally, Jake Roberts’ face finally appears... on the screen.

“Hello Steve,” Jake says. “It’s been a while since we’ve had an opportunity to just talk about this redemption I seek so much.”

“Look,” Austin jumps in. “Blah-blah-blah Jake, get ye’ damn ass to the ring so I can kick it.”

“Oh Steve, always with the jumping straight to violence,” Jake smirks. “I wish you were a more patient man, it would serve you well. Alas, I shan’t be joining you in the ring tonight.”

The number of boos this draws completely engulfs the entire venue and Austin looks very unhappy.

“Then I guess I’m gonna hafta come back there and find ye ass mah gahd damn se’f.”

“You’ll be wasting your time,” Roberts rebukes. “I can feel just how eager you are to see me tonight but Steve, I am not there tonight,” Jake explains. “Allow me to explain why, you see, I wanted to fix myself so I tried searching for God. I called out for his help but I received no reply, leaving me lost and alone. I had no idea where to turn next; I was down and in the depths of despair when I heard a voice whispering in my ear: it was the Devil.”

“Bah gawd, the devil on his shoulder told him that Steve needs to help me down in the dumps,” Austin cuts in. “Let’s all gather round and make a sacrifice to Satan himself and then start speaking in tongues; Jake, you’ve lost your God damn mind.”

“Hmmm,” Jake muses. “You seem unwilling to hear my tale Steve.”

“I could give a rat’s ass what ‘journey’ you think you went on,” Austin snarls. “What I care about is beating the ever-loving crap outta ya!!”

“Well then perhaps that is what is needed, a relationship re-birth if you will,” Jake smirks. “Time is a strange thing Steve and it tells people a lot about their relationships... about our relationship. It was around this time three years ago that you had your initial birth as a star and it was at my expense. That is where I believe my chance for true redemption lies so how about, at King of the Ring, we do the dance again in much the way we did three years ago. The only difference being that this time? No Holds Barred.”

Austin has a huge grin upon his face. While he was clearly looking to get his hands on Jake tonight, a match with no rules in just under two weeks will be just as satisfying.

“See ya at King of the Ring.”